New York to Amman | 787-8 | Royal Jordanian

New York to Amman | 🇺🇸 -> 🇯🇴

Hi! Sorry this took a while.
This was another route I’ve been interested in for a while, and last night I was going to fly HKG-JNB, but switched to this because I saw here that they discontinued it due to… the v-word.
I took off in the middle of the night at JFK, and fell into a deep sleep right after 10,000 feet. When I woke up, I was near Budapest. I had a smooth ish flight over turkey, then descended over Tel Aviv, and had a beautiful sunset landing in Amman.
This was my first time not only in this livery but in Jordan itself. Since I renewed my subscription two weeks ago I vowed to go to different places, try new things. The world is ours to explore 🌎
I’ve never seen anyone fly with this livery, which is a shame, because it’s really cool and unique. Reminds me of a private jet. Enough talking, let’s g e t I t

Flight “deets”

Callsign: Jordanian 5262 Heavy
Altitudes: 330,350,370
Flight time: 10:27
Distance: 5273 nm

@NoahM

Rotating out of JFK on the redeye 😴

A few hours later, the sun rises over the Atlantic

Cruising over Turkey 🇹🇷 🦃

Descending over Tel Aviv (@Z-Tube)

Turning base

Collapsing the landing gear at Queen Alia Intl!

And at the gate trying to figure out how to unload @Captain_JR’s juices, @Noa- oh wait, he refused to come along, @Butter_Boi’s Rick Astley Cardboard cutout collection, @reer104’s peanut butter swimming pool, and @Jack_Q and @KGJT-9149’s Ski Slopes, as it appears we don’t have working cargo doors, or any doors at all… 🤔

That’s all folks! I’m not sure how I feel about these ones. Wasn’t exactly the most scenic of routes, but I guess it’s because in my flight plan it used NAT Z which went far north. Anyways, bye!
Last post:
Amsterdam to Mumbai | 772 | KLM

66 Likes

Beautiful pictures @Suhas_Jatla! Wait, that doesn’t work. Huh, is the forum broken? Do we need to call on Seb and his army? Oh wait, can Misha and his unicorns fix this? Help!!! I like tagging people and it cannot be like this…!!!

Just kidding, love the pics @Suhas (that’ll take some time to get used to, I’m not the best person when it comes to remembering things, but whatever). Also, why aren’t my hockey sticks aboard?

2 Likes

Oh my goodness. Stunning Photos. Love JFK and Amman. Great Aircraft as well. Respect (:

2 Likes

I hope you brought along a really big fridge to keep my slopes cold because last I remember, Jordan is not a cold country. It would be a shame if they melted.

3 Likes

Hmmm…I wonder what beautiful place you’re flying over 😍

All jokes aside, wonderful photos and hope you had a great flight :)

4 Likes

@Thunderbolt Thanks! Sorry mate, your hockey sticks were left in JFK by a careless ground worker 😬

@Patrick_McCormack thank you!

@KGJT-9149 Don’t worry, we have a custom fridge just for you and Jack

@Z-Tube Thanks 😁

4 Likes

That last one is stunning. #newwallpaper

2 Likes

#Thankyou 😂

1 Like

Sounds so wrong… 😂 – but thanks for the delivery. I’ll sign the papers to increase the contract period to Dec 2020 👍

4 Likes

Loved the nose on the Royal Jordanian 788

2 Likes

@Captain_JR

6 Likes

6 Likes

Captain JR + Juice = Longer Cargo Contracts (Approved) 👍

4 Likes

AMAZING pictures! Keep up the awesome work! :)

2 Likes

Oh geez these are some niiiicee photos. Amman is beautiful. Need to visit more.

2 Likes

😡 That’s a lot of money that I’ve just lost, oh well.

2 Likes

@anon57683537 Hey, it’s fun 😂

@Captain_JR Alright 💪 Welcome aboard, you’ll be a platinum club member on Suhas Air soon

@Caleb2003148 Thank you!

@Lucas_Piedra It really is, I’ll be back for sure.

@Thunderbolt, hey don’t tell me, tell Ifor Got, the European ground worker who forgot them 😉🤣

3 Likes

Thank you :)

1 Like

yes! the peanut butter swimming pool can be quite a workload!

great pictures man, the editing is awesome :)

2 Likes

Beautiful pics again!

I clicked on it, but I got an ad :)

3 Likes