New York Approach [Expert]

Just wanted to say good job to the controllers working in New York right now. They’re doing a great job. Also, I love the split approach they’re using too!

15 Likes

I’d go fly but I’m in school! 😭

1 Like

Yep approach was super patient. He was on for 3 hours! It was very busy and I got put into a long pattern but it made for a stress free landing. By the time I got to JFK the frequency was dead.

1 Like

Not sure if i was on the same one too but my flight experience at New york was amazing with these people.

2 Likes

Our team really appreciates the awesome comments. We take a lot of heat , complaints and deal with at times unrealistic traffic . The guys work very hard to make your flying expierence great. // Supervisor

9 Likes

I wish I could say the same. It took me 4 attempts at landing becuase the Tower at Stewart kept clearing aircraft for take off and on one occasion spacing was compromised on approach so I went around (that was the 3rd go around). In total my flight from KJFK - KSWF took 1hr 21mins.

3 Likes

But then again that’s the first mini-complaint I’ve had of the ATC on here ever. 99.9999% of the time they are fantastic.

1 Like

Like I said , they are dealing with unrealistic amount of traffic. I actually enjoy a nice 60-90 minute flight. And most everyone wants Global Flights , 5 , 6 hours 😞

2 Likes

Yeah I know it was mental at one point. It’s just anlittle frustratung that’s all. 😉

2 Likes

Yes it is a little frustrating but fun also

2 Likes

@RiKowalSkipper this might be directed mainly at you :)

3 Likes

I think Joseph is saying about @Solocup 's job.
I saw Mert doing great job 👍

Btw Thanks @Nicholas_L :)

3 Likes

This ATC was really amazing. Also that was my first hold
Thank you

2 Likes

Had 2 aborted take offs but as Tom said traffic was heavy. The Tower did the best they could.

1 Like

GOOD JOB CONTROLLERS! (From a loyal fan 😊)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.