New Years Resolutions?

This is just a random topic i came up with, and my first ever post. My resolution would be attempting to reach grade 5 by next year. I want to see your thoughts. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE 🎇 💥

2 Likes

I am almost Grade 5 and IFATC in training will try to get those to

2 Likes

If this is for IF i’ve achieved everything pretty much, Grade 5 in less then a year, 2000 hours in less then a year, flew around the world, reached Regular and lost it, flew for topic quality VA’s. For 2020 it’ll be probably nothing, other then continue to fly, and provide useful information to new players on the forum and make sure people have a great time with the stay they have on the forum:)

2 Likes

I want to become a regular, a Grade 5 and a part of IFATC next year.

1 Like

Apply to IFATC on my birthday. (03/21)

1 Like

Apply to IFATC. Hopefully by this summer.

2 Likes

Radar certification, 3K flight hours and getting into a couple VAs/VOs that I have my eye on. Nothing too fancy, just excited for the 777 and whatever else is in store for us come the new decade.

2 Likes

I want to become a regular, and also have IFHUB become IFVARB approved!

1 Like

Get into IFATC. I got nervous during my written test and made mistakes that I shouldn’t have made, giving me a 76%. I’ll be taking it again as soon as testing resumes. Hopefully I’ll pass this time I’ve done a bit of training, studied a bit more and I won’t stop trying to get in until I pass my practical.

2 Likes

Got grade 4 today 😊

3 Likes

My goal for 2020 is to complete the setup if my VO and get it approved by IFVARB.

2 Likes

Actually try to keep the number of flights the same as my total landings.

3 Likes

Trying to get grade 5 for the past 5 month 🤣 just need a bit more landings and I am set to go with the pros lol jk

Also to fly the new 777 rework and wait around to see what’s to come in IF 2020 hoping for some reworked planes and livery’s to be added

Also get 1.5k subs before the end of the year 2020 (this year was to pass 100 and I’ve passed it 8x)

2 Likes

I think I already achieved everything I can and I want to achieve without anyone‘s influence. Now people have to decide about my next steps. I‘d find it very cool if I‘d become a beta tester and a Regular next year.

2 Likes

My resolution would have to be:

• More buttery landings
  • Get to Grade 4, eventually reach Grade 5
  • Probably apply to a VA
3 Likes

My resolution would be:
2019: -reach grade 4 (well 50 Landings away)
2020: Fly the ATR Alsie Express through Skandinavia
2020: Apply to a new VA where i have more contacts in

2 Likes

My resolution - Hopefully I can manually land my plane without crashing 👀

I have relied on too much automation in the last 2 years

4 Likes

Fly more sid and stars!

2 Likes

My resolution is getting over 85% in ATPL groundschool and graduating as an Iberia Cadet.

1 Like

I dunno, I don’t write any.

I’ll just go:

Do laundry
Wash face
Not starve yourself
Practice landings more and butter that bread

1 Like