New Year. New Job.

First off, Happy New year fellow avgeeks!! Hope 2018 is another year you get closer to your aviation goals. For some it would their ppl (or other ratings), for others, learn more about this amazing industry we are a part off one way or another.

A few weeks ago I accepted a job flying biz jets. I can honestly say , I am super , super excited about this opportunity. I always wanted to get my feet wet on this side of flying and feel really blessed to have that opportunity.

Enough typing , so on to the two planes I will get my type in :

Phenom 100

Citation Cj2+

Sadly, these are not my pics. I will take some when I start flying the line (prob around Feb ish )

Should anyone have any questions about corporate flying , I will try and answer them to the best of my ability.

And now I am off to study. Hope all is well with you guys ๐Ÿ˜Š

38 Likes

Congratulations! Thatโ€™s awesome! For sure keep us updated and get us some pics!!!

Happy New Year!

6 Likes

Sounds fun! Hope you have a great time flying the friendly skies!

Happy New Year! ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ†

4 Likes

Will do ! ๐Ÿ˜Š Will keep you guys posted as well

Yup! Pretty excited ! Will post pics as things happen.

What kind of lincence did you need to get the job.

1 Like

Commercial multi. With specific total and multi hours

1 Like

Beautiful! congrats on your job!

1 Like

What an Achievement! Which you all the best My Friends Good Luck!

1 Like

Congratulations! Make sure you fill us in on which celebrityโ€™s jet youโ€™ll be flying ๐Ÿ˜‰

Happy New Year!

1 Like

Thank you very much. ๐Ÿ˜Š

1 Like

Thank you very much ๐Ÿ˜Š

1 Like

Thank you and will do ๐Ÿ˜Š

1 Like

Congratulations on the new job and nice choice picking business. A lot more fun and exotic than Airliners according to my friends who fly corporate. Both aircraft are very nice as well. Looks like youโ€™ll be getting a lot of time behind some glass! Be sure to send pics :)

3 Likes

Congrats on the job! I have a private multi, so not much different. Flying a jet is much easier and definitely a lot more fun than joining an airline. Be sure to ask questions to people in the community if you have any, and I hope to see you in the skies!

2 Likes

Thank you . I have heard corporate life is more fun per say but schedules are not the best because in the airline you know your whole schedule a month out vs corporate you will know the night before or the day of.

I am excited either way. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you! Iโ€™ve heard good and bad things about corporate , but same can be said about airlines. Either way itโ€™s something new and like most things new itโ€™s exciting. If I like it I will stay if not I will come back to the airline world .

Congratulations on your new job.

1 Like

Congrats! Good luck! Canโ€™t wait for the pictures!

1 Like

Thank you sir. All this studying is getting me all hyped !!

1 Like