NEW YEAR, NEW GROUP | New Hub, New Routes ! | AeroSync

Very successful first mission for AAR with 2 of our KC10 refuelling aircraft, after providing refuel ops for 10 f22 aircraft and a rogue f16C

1 Like

Do I spy with my little eye an AIDoLS?
;)

1 Like

After weeks of negotiation and compromise, Aerosync is proud to announce its first ever partnership. The candidate for this alliance is none other than IFAF, the only certified Air Force VA. Finally, today, we release details of this to the public.
The partnership is regarding AAR, the refuelling service featuring the KC10 across 2 different liveries. IFAF and Aerosync are operating a rewarding and unique partnership of cargo and refuelling services, operating as one solid team, sharing event parking bays, providing vital fuelling and participating in group training, a first for Aerosync.
Bringing the two most unique VOs together in unity, planting the seeds of a long and successful friendship.

The future is IFAF& AEROSYNC!

5 Likes

Hello again,
Just quickly releasing a new typeform. This one allows you to request AAR services at either your event, or just on a usual flight. Requests shouldn’t take more that 24 hrs to follow up on.
Happy flying
https://goo.gl/forms/rYmhwOYCX4Fvv1N93

3 Likes

Hey everyone!
New video created by our new media editor dude. Hope you all like!

Celebrating the best of 2017 with aerosync! Roll on the new year

7 Likes

Results of an internal photo competition held for our pilots, and these are the winners. Let us know what you think!4843ee1af7ed7c3077c809db11a21144491ee83c_1_666x500

a98b9aad9c2d1da20babff12cdc4c7cd95dbafd4_1_666x500-1Image uploaded from iOS-38Image uploaded from iOS-42Image uploaded from iOS-41

5 Likes

I hope and pray almost every waking day that l might be good enough to join your elite team of pilots… that said…can l fly the starship.!!!

1 Like

Application form is on the website ;)

Hello there fellow humans. I am not a robot. And because I am not a robot, I can correctly display affection and excitement towards the event that I am linking below.

While I’m at it, I will make a human typo.

hanks!

- Robot overlord WeeWill

3 Likes

Right about now…you are probably close to a cryogenic state… along with the rest of New England… so thaw your cpu and find a hot tub !!!

I don’t have a hot tub, but I do have a nice warm fire! :)

2 Likes

It’s an English expression so acc u do 😂😂

That was last year… (2016)

2 Likes

*2 years ago kirito 😝

Mistakes were made on all sides. ;) Let’s forget about the shame.

not quite sure what you mean but whatever 🤷‍♂️

Yeah I’m with pidge on this one… Anyway
Important updates coming soon!

1 Like

Screenshot_20180207-204801-01Screenshot_20180207-220136Screenshot_20180207-215900
Some beautiful pics from a recent group flight!

4 Likes