New weekly event coming soon

Hi Pilots.

I am close to having a new, more casual, scheduled weekly event ready. It will be called “Turbulent Tuesday” and always will be on the Free Flight Server.

Got an idea for a future TT event? Say something!
If it’s selected (presentation is everything, so think it through) I’ll invite you to co-host that event with me at a future date and time.

To kick this off the first TT event will be a “Where’s Waldo” type. I’ll call it “Where’s D1ZY?”
Simply find me at random times during the event period flying around on the event day (TBD). Fly as close as you can to me and snap a screen shot. I won’t necessarily make it easy, so you’ll need to be quick. Share your pics and the best one will be featured in some way. Stand by for more details on that.

This should be fun, and encourage more community engagement.

I’m interested in your feedback on this event topic, so please do share your thoughts.

I expect to have the very first TT event ready for Tuesday, June 9th.
Probably will be somewhere between 3:00PM PDT and 11:59PM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). PDT is the West Coast USA time zone.

More details to come. What do you think? :)

4 Likes

Sounds Great! I’ll find you in my F-14

1 Like

Sounds like a good idea - Should be really popular.
Only downside is that, everyone now has access to IF tracker.
Unless Matt or Philippe can kill it’s access for a few hours.

3 Likes

@carmalonso

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Aircraft will be selected from all available.

Event suggestions for Turbulent Tuesday’s can’t be on the Advanced server. It’s always Free Flight server only.

I don’t see how a tracker will make any difference?

The trackers won’t make much difference; one thing is finding David on the map, the other thing is actually flying to David in IF :)

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

I like that idea

How about running a Tanker Track for Fighters and an Aerobatic Event for the Super Decatholon. Trash Hauling point to point is boring! Do good work “D” appreciate your efforts. Max Sends