[New voting topic, vote there] Polls for my second event

This poll is closed, go vote here.
Hello,
Unfortunately I cancelled my last event due to a high amount of last minute withdrawals, and nothing was working to get attendants. So today, I will host a poll for my second event.
Date:
Please pick a date that works for you. It might be hard in advance, but make sure you’re available. This is to avoid a bunch of last minute withdrawals.
I understand last minute activities can get in the way, and that’s fine.

• May 4
  • May 5
  • May 11
  • May 12

0 voters

Area:

• Kdca area
  • Kjfk area
  • Kmia area
  • Klax area
  • Ksfo area
  • Ksea area

0 voters

Type:

• Fly out
  • Fly in
  • Landing competition
  • Group flight

0 voters

Once the date and area is decided, the individual airport and time polls will go up.
I hope to see you at my second event!

2 Likes

NOTAM: To the 2 of you who voted for the area very early on:
You might have to reset your votes, as I had to add another area.

2 Likes

By the San Francisco area, do you mean San Jose and Oakland are possibilities too, or only San Francisco

1 Like

Last chance to vote everyone! Polls close tomorrow!

Less than 6 hours left to vote!

The polls are closed everyone! Tomorrow I will post a new poll with individual airports and time.

Voters:
@Georges180305 @Dylan_M @anon11948201 @SimpleWaffles @BadPlane @George_Anastasis @Delta319 @GlobalFlyer1 @AviationJack @Piazza @JacksonAviation @DhruvChopra @Neeson52 @Luke_Sta @Pilotcorn09 @Callum_mcgarvey @samdog27 @Sashaz55 @Tucker_Ryan @Aviation-21 @Jahron_Prince @Olivier999 @Matthew_20204 @Jens_Severin @NBSYT @A350iscool @vabriola40 @Mike_Lima_Tango @Niccckk @PilotDog @Othmane_Saouri @SpeedPlayz @Lucas_Piedra @Ayush_Mathur @DGGR @anon23647801 @Gman @LegendaryRoro88 @AviationReports @Thiis04 @baseball_inferno @BadPlane @FBWFTW @FINNWINGS @Pilotcorn09 @AviationGaming @therealbobison @EthanT2 @Diederick @Mats @den.aviation @Sashaz55 @Plane-Train-TV @8SmartFlying @Jack_BC @DiamondGaming4 (apologies if I accidentally tagged you twice)
The new poll is up! Go vote there!

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.