[New Video Up!] Go Watch! IFAE’s Video Thread

Hello Community! Here’s where you can find all of the latest videos of the Infinite Flight Aviation Experts YouTube Channel!

Enjoy!

13 Likes

Special thanks to @IFPHGOFFICIAL, @Andrew_C_Sonkin and @IFAE_AF_WILDEYE for playing parts in the video!

30 Likes

Why can’t you just use this? That thread is for posting YT vids - IFYT! Infinite Flight YouTube

3 Likes

@AviatorDan made something similar to this. Figured I’ll do that.

1 Like

Glad to help cheers and happy holidays. @Nate_Schneller

That ending transition was so sick man! Great job on the video

4 Likes

Thanks guys! Next video’s all Trijets!

I’m speechless!!!
Great video. @anon66442947 check this out!

1 Like

Told him as well, haven’t got anything from him. Probably asleep. 😅

1 Like

Ouch. That was hot. Jeeezzz that something special. That ending was, well, out of this world (‘scuse the pun). I need to see some more of these. Stunning.

1 Like

@Nate_Schneller Wow, that was seriously good. one of the best IF vids I’ve seen. IFAE represent XD

1 Like

You guys have motivated me to give up my FNF time to work on the next movie. Lol. Gonna make this one’s production quicker.

1 Like

Woow, it’s going to be huge :D

That’s a lovely video! The combination of the 5 IFAE members (@IFPHGOFFICIAL, @Nate_Schneller, @Andrew_C_Sonkin, @IFAE_AF_WILDEYE ) is absolutely awesome, probably the best Infinite Flight themed movie I’ve ever seen before. Keep up the great job!

P.S : I’m out of words to explain how awesome you guys are, looking forward for more IFAE videos ;)

6 Likes

Wow, that was great! Looking forward to more videos from IFAE. :)

1 Like

Can I count myself as an Expert IFYTer?

Beautiful!
In my opinion, while the part where there’s three aircraft and the outer two turn away is beautiful, I feel it isn’t exactly unique.
BUT for some reason, the middle jet raising it’s nose as the two turn away sends completely different…vibes?
Just that little detail made it phenomally better and unique 👍

1 Like

Oh. I saw your videos. Hilarious! It’s like Danny2462 in IF! Also, you are quite informative

1 Like

Erwin isn’t in IFAE, but he decided to jump in. It proved very well.

2 Likes

They don’t let me in IFAE so I always crash their party LOL 😂😜 and my fee for being part of the video was a yearly subscription 👍🏼😂😉

2 Likes