New Video Los Angeles to Rome| ITA Airways A350-900 23.2 Update

Hi everyone, here is a new video on my youtube channel !

Server: Expert Server
Route: KLAX - LIRF
Aircraft: A350-900
Livery: ITA Airways

Please do subscribe to my youtube channel !

14 Likes

How do you record the replay

1 Like

From my ipad I would use the red record button on the top left

1 Like

Then I put that recording in VN (video editing app)

1 Like

Excellent video! Loved it

2 Likes

I did this exact flight yesterday. It was quite nice, except for the part where I had to wake up at 3 in the morning to land lol

2 Likes

So you have to crop the footage in VN.
And if you record with the inbuilt feature of your Device you have to record the whole flight and again, ho do you manage that, that would take alot of time for a video

2 Likes

I do the recording of key parts of the flight

1 Like

Flying over the Swiss alps was nice. Omg did you set an alarm

1 Like

When crossing the Atlantic Ocean I did have to record the whole thing which took about 3-4 hours. But then I would increase the speed twice to cut the time down to 10-20 seconds

1 Like

I did. Woke up about 50 minutes before landing

2 Likes

True dedication right there lol

1 Like

Whenever I do overnight flights I wake up 6 am earliest

1 Like

I usually never have an over night flight end until as least 8. I took off at the same time as the real flight (4:10 pst) to try being realistic. This will probably be the last time I do that lol

2 Likes

I sometimes like to do that as well. I use flight radar to see where the plane in real life is located

1 Like

I sometimes like to race with the plane in real life to see who reaches the destination first with the same mach speed and altitude .

1 Like

I’ve done that quite often. I typically always win lol

2 Likes

Haha did you just increase the speed of the plane on TOD

1 Like

Not really. I typically do about 2000 fpm from cruise with airspeed around 300 knots. I believe the reason I usually win is because the real world flight has to follow more flight rules than what exists in Infinite Flight. I usually land 30 minutes earlier than them. Their route is also sometimes longer than mine

2 Likes

It’s probably because of the traffic at the airport in real life.

1 Like