New version

Hi
How do I update the new infinite flight version when my App Store is locked

1 Like

I’m afraid it’s not possible to download or update any games without using the App Store.

You’ll have to wait until it gets unlocked, unfortunately.

1 Like

Thx
For replying I’ll try to unlock it
Thanks again

2 Likes

I Wes tile now in grade3 but because I did not fly a long time so I became a grade1 flyer
So please if you could put me back on grade3
Thx

Unfortunately that’s not how it works.
All users are required to maintain a certain level of activity to retain higher grades. These are usually the Flight Time (90 days) & Landings (90 days).

Once you’ve caught up with those, it should restore your grade.

4 Likes

I actually may have a solution for you to update the game and it is really simple:

Go to settings on your iPhone or iPad, go into “General” and then “iPhone Storage”.

Scroll down until you see infinite flight. Click it, and there will be a button that says “offload app”. Do that, and once it is offloaded, click “reinstall” and it will reinstall with the latest version. No access to the App Store needed :D

Wow thank you so much that really helped
Thank you so much
Btw I have a problem that in middle of a flight all the planes around me get lost
Do you know maybe why dose it happen

1 Like

No problem! Glad my solution worked!

You can go into the settings on Infinite Flight and find the thing that says “aircraft count” and turn it to “very high”.

Came in clutch

1 Like

It’s on the very high and still not working good

It’s likely a connection issue then. Make sure you have a strong internet connection it should be just fine. There are also times where the server has a little bit of a hiccup and can disconnect you for a few seconds. You can tell if you have a weak connection or have been disconnected by looking in the top right of your screen for a green check mark. If that’s there, then you are connected. If it’s a red x, then you can tap on it and find out what the issue is.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.