New VA Proposal

Admins can put this post in the required section (i cannot find it). Basically i want to start a VA based on a real life airline, preferably one in the UK. I have noticed most real life based airlines are already taken. I am wondering what VA everyone will like to see in the future. This is so i can have a clearer understanding on what VA to try and set up.

2 Likes

What you looking at I’m only grade 2 but I’m good with social media and discord and I’m keen to be grade 3, I take roleplay very seriously

1 Like

I am also grade 2, but was grade 3 a few years back. Took a break, decided to come back and forgot my IF login so i had to start over again haha. At the moment i am after suggestions, but will need someone to do a website and so on in the future. You have been noted so i wont forget :)

2 Likes

Well there are a few companies on here with grade 2 upwards so worth a shot

1 Like

Hello Callum,

It’s fantastic to see that you are interested in creating a virtual airline. I strongly recommend taking a look through the ifvarb.com website as it has all the information you need there in order to create a VA and has the resources to give you the best chance of making your VA succeed.

My best advice personally, is chose an airline that you yourself are passionate about, because that ensures longevity.

Wishing you the best of luck in the VA journey!

2 Likes

Thank you, i will check it out :)

2 Likes

Also make sure to check out any copyright laws for the airlines as well as trademarks . Don’t want your VA being shut down .

2 Likes

100% agree with that 👍

1 Like

I have had an idea, LuxAir isnt used at the moment. So my proposal is to create a non-real life Alliance that flies! So it will be called LuxWorld and basically it will be open for all. Passenger and cargo. Basically any VA can approach me and want to partner up with LuxWorld and the company will fly their own routes and aircraft including livery. Would anyone be interested in something like this?

1 Like

Just hope it doesn’t get copyrighted but I love it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.