New VA - Photos Required

Hey there!

Me and @Thomas_Ralph are making a new VA and we’re looking for photos! For all of you wondering yes, this is my final VA if I fail I’m not making any more.

Rules:

-Must be in Generic Livery

-No photoshop

-Taken preferably in the London Region

Logo

We are also looking for someone to make us a logo! It will be used on our website and our future thread!

Rules:

-Must include Name which is Haggis Wings

-Have a suitable image

-No bad language or inappropriate imagery

Thanks and Good Luck!

5 Likes

Good luck! Hoping your VA won’t fail again…

16 Likes

I know. I am putting everything into this VA and not rushing into the launch like I usually do.

1 Like

I’d like to make a logo!

4 Likes

I’m up for the logo part…

1 Like

@anon31652286 and I could experiment with logo’s together.

1 Like

@anon31652286 and @Aussie_Wombat sounds cool. Send me your entry via PM or post it on this thread.

1 Like

Sure! What’s the name of your VA?

It’s called Haggis Wings

Roger, ok I’ll start coming up with ideas.

2 Likes

My best try! And no editing.

4 Likes

Best of luck to you and @Thomas_Ralph … again ;)

Placed this in the right category for you.

5 Likes

Why didn’t you put “everything” into your other VAs? It would be better just to make one and stick with it instead of wasting time making a new one every few weeks.

5 Likes

I didn’t fully understand the structure of VAs back then, now I know how t run one so I can be way more responsible. I know how much disruption I caused and I am sorry for that. This VA will not disappoint!

He will be sticking to this one for sure :)

8 Likes

Here are my entries

2 Likes

Hope this Airlines remains in the skies…and doesn’t plummet like the others. Be optimistic, take things carefully, and do not rush anything.

4 Likes

Would you mind but change the title? This is not a contest. There are no details on whether there will be a winner, no prize (ok not compulsory), basically you just want photos for your VA.

3 Likes

Not to be rude. But if you are depending on the community members to help you start you va then there may be some issues with the VA

8 Likes

Totally agree with you. Although I’m only asking for some photos

2 Likes