New VA on the blocks | TuiVA Official Thread

Really nice. I like it

2 Likes

Two of the largest Charter Airlines - Tui Virtual and @ThomasCookVirtual have now joined forces! With this we have extended our fleets and routes even further. Below is Thomas Cook Virtual’s thread, don’t forget to check it out!

Thomas Cook Virtual | Follow Your Sunny Heart | Codeshares Released!

Join Tui Virtual today by tapping here

5 Likes

I got 21/25 on the test. Do you know how long it will be until I get contacted. Looking forward to (hopefully) flying with you and the amazing code shares that you have set up

1 Like

Very soon a staff will contact you.

1 Like

All of luck to you guys! I love Tui :D

2 Likes

Achieving Dreams With Saudia Virtual

Tui Virtual is very happy to announce codeshares with Saudia Virtual. You can find the thread of Saudia Virtual below. Do not forget to show some love to them 😉

5 Likes

Discovering A New World With Thai Virtual

Tui Virtual is very happy to announce codeshares with THAI Virtual. You can find the thread of THAI Virtual below. Do not forget to show some love to them 😉

2 Likes

On the grind to get our pilots the best and what they deserve stay tuned fro some amazing stuff coming soon

2 Likes

Exploring Latin America With Avianca Virtual

Tui is thrilled to announce codeshares with Avianca Virtual! Today Tui have access to Latin America. We even have acquired a new aircraft in our fleet- DH8D. Below is Avianca Virtual’s thread, Have a look!

Join Tui Virtual today by tapping here

5 Likes

Over 2000 Flight Hours logged and 40 pilots. Tui Virtual is 45 days strong! In the last 5 days, we introduced some major changes to the VA. We are very proud to share those changes with the community today.

We have bid adieu to VABase. The sudden change of our Flight logging system was due to VABase’s lack of customer service and increased problems on the website. After a lot of thinking, TUI Virtual decided that VABase isn’t the right option for us.

Welcome Airtable! This is the fastest and the most convenient way to log flights! With commands in slack like /pirep, it barely takes 2 minutes to log flights. Our COO has put a lot of hard work to set this system up! Kudos to him! Our new website is now live.

Discovering Norway with Norwegian Virtual

We are very happy to announce a route exchange with Norwegian! These new routes would enable TUI pilots to discover Norway. Have a look at their thread below!

Discover your smile at TUI Virtual
Join us today

7 Likes

So happy to be apart of TUIV!

5 Likes

Looking really good! Wish you all the best 😁😁

4 Likes

Thanks mate 😃

1 Like

I’m so glad I joined the TuiVA 🙂🙂🙂

3 Likes

awesome thread guys good job

3 Likes

After days of talks with Garuda Virtual, TUIV is now officially operating a route exchange with the airline of Indonesia! Having IF provided us the oppurtunity to explore the beauties in HD, we think this is the perfect opportunity for our pilots to fly these magnificent routes.

Routes

Short Hauls

Singapore
Pinangsori
Bali
Kuala Lampur
Ambon
Jakarta
Denpasar
Makassar
Pontianak
Balikpapan
Langgur
Samulaki
Timika
Biak
Jayapura

Regional Hauls

Bandar Lampung
Lampung
Tanjung
Palembang
Pangkal
Bengkulu
Blimbingsari
Lombok
Sidoarjo
Makassar
Yogyakarta
Balikpapan
Padang
Kendari
Gunung Sitoli
Denpasar

Long Hauls

Sydney
Amsterdam
Istanbul
Hong Kong
Tokyo - Narita & Haneda
Seoul
Xiamen
Chengdu

Have a look at Garuda’s new thread below!

Join Tui Virtual today!

7 Likes

I’ve sent an application in today! I hope to hear from you soon!! 😁

3 Likes

WE HAVE NEW STAFF OPENINGS!

We are looking for an events team to organize all of our events for us.
We need 2-3 three people to join us!
We are also looking for 2-3 Moderators to help keep our slack organized.

Requirements for Events Team

• At least 14 years of age
  • Ability to create an event once a week (with your team members)
  • Grade 3 in Infinite Flight
  • At least TL2 on the Infinite Flight Community, in good standing

Requirements for Moderators

• At least 14 years of age
  • Be active once or twice in a day
  • At least grade 3 in IF
  • At least TL2 on the Infinite Flight Community, in good standing

If you are interested in either of these positions, and meet the requirements, please fill out the google form linked below! We are excited to see your responses.

TUIVA Staff Application

3 Likes