New VA Management System in the works

Hi everyone!

I am looking into starting to make a new type of VA Management software, that is easy to use, and aesthetically pleasing. I’d like to know who would be interested in seeing this become a reality! Here are some details of what I envision thus far:

• I know that many VAs are fond of Airtable, for its ease of use. This system would be completely based off of Airtable, meaning that no SQL databases are needed.
  • Pilot login system (obviously)
  • Live map (shows current VA flights)
  • Events calendar and slot booking
  • PIREP filing area

What I really want, is for it to be as intuitive as possible, and for people to be able to set it up and use it, with very little coding experience, if not any.

Let me know if you would like to see this become a reality, and any other ideas that you may have for it. If I get some good interest, I will start developing it. (I may just start anyway!)

5 Likes

This is just like GAT’s pilot center!

I’d love to see what can be made, and I’m happy to help!

1 Like

Thanks very much! I am making one for IFHUB too, and it sparked an idea ;)

It is gonna be great! I liked that I hope we are gonna use it as a TKVA

1 Like

Well, if it goes ahead, you’ll be able to use it!

Sounds great any eta on when it will be coming out

1 Like

I’ve just started work on it, so a couple of months maybe. I look forward to it’s release!

1 Like

cool, look forward to it aswell

1 Like

Go for it!
I’ll consider it for my VA which is currently in the works! Any idea what it will be called so I can keep an eye out for it?

1 Like

Yep!

As it is specifically customised for IF, it’ll be called:

IFVAMS

Infinite Flight Virtual Airline Management System

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.