New update

I posted before about buildings and every one told me its on the next update but i would like to add somthing just Emagine they add city lights at night and bulding and air port lights that actually is going to be so fire and i also wish that IF adds alot of liverys not jest by requesting.

2 Likes

Lights will come later on but it is something that is in the works…

1 Like

that would in fact be very cool :D most likely the in the future for those updates

2 Likes

For sure we would like more liveries by as they said they have a budget for them and it takes a lot of data to stream them. Project metal should be able to reduce the storage issue and maybe we’ll have more liveries.

Please correct me if im wrong. but this is how i understood it

1 Like

I would like that👌

Totally agreed! And i get so tired hearing all the time ‘‘it will come later on…’’ this always gives me the idea it will take ages for something that should’ve already been in the game

1 Like

Facts every thing will be ready after i start pilot school and start flying and iam not going to have time to the game then it will release 😅

1 Like

Yes everyone gets tired of it but here the infinite flight team wants more quality then quantity. So i would say its better to wait and get something awesome then to rush and the final product is disappointing

1 Like

This is because they are not really sure then it will be finished. Thus why they say soon. Be patient it will come at some point in the future.

Also when we get a update for the sim it is always a big one so be excited.

1 Like

Why did you have to create a brand new topic when this could have been said on your last thread??

This just clogs up the IFC with uneccessary posts which are along the same topics and can be kept to 1 post.

Hope you have a good day !!

3 Likes