[NEW UPDATE] IF Checklists 2.1 - More than just checklists!

I do not understand very well how it works you could do a tutorial explaining everything I would appreciate it

Is the plus a monthly fee?

It is a one time purchase! ;)

1 Like

I’ll buy tonight, or at least sometime this week( My parents control everything I purchase🙄)

What is your favourite voice in IF Checklists? Let us know in the poll below!

• Ben
  • Chloe
  • Chris
  • Molly

0 voters

1 Like

It’s been a year since we launched IF Checklists! We want to thank you for your continuous support, positive reviews, and overall enthusiasm about the app. We cannot wait to show you what we’ve been working on for our next update!

5 Likes

Congrats, Adrien! I can tell the app is really going places. Keep up the great work and the fun graphics :)

1 Like

Airport information, an upcoming feature available exclusively with IF Checklists Plus, will help you during your flight briefings. Simply input the ICAO of any airport, and the app will provide you with useful data like airport name, IATA, airport elevation (ft), runways data (runway identifier, length, and width) as well as active ATC frequencies from the Infinite Flight Live servers. The modal will be easily accessible from the side menu and the Briefing - COMPLETED check of any checklist.

2 Likes

Hey everyone 👋

It’s update time again! We have worked hard on some new features and improvements over the last few weeks, and are very happy to let you know that IF Checklists 2.1 is out now! Let’s discover what’s new.

What’s new in IF Checklists (2.1):

• Added airport information modal (only available with IF Checklists Plus)
  • Added Siri Shortcuts support (requires iOS 12 or newer)
  • Improved descent calculator (only available with IF Checklists Plus)
  • Improved realism of checklists
  • Updated app startup process to automatically preselect the previously used aircraft
  • Updated 3D Touch Quick Actions (requires a 3D Touch compatible device)
  • Fixed bugs

Airport information - everything you need for a successful briefing.

This new feature, available exclusively with IF Checklists Plus, will help you during your flight briefings. Simply input the ICAO of any airport, and the app will provide you with useful data like airport name, IATA, airport elevation (ft), runways data (runway identifier, length, and width) as well as active ATC frequencies from the Infinite Flight Live servers. The modal will be easily accessible from the side menu and the Briefing - COMPLETED check of any checklist.

Quickly launch a checklist using Siri Shortcuts on iOS.

(requires iOS 12 or newer)

“Hey Siri, MD-11 checklist”

You can now open a checklist for a specific aircraft even faster using Siri Shortcuts on iOS. You can manage your Siri Shortcuts in the Settings app. To only present you relevant shortcuts, you will solely see Siri Shortcuts for aircraft you selected in the app. To learn more about how to use Siri Shortcuts, please read the following support article by Apple.

You can even integrate the IF Checklists Siri Shortcuts into powerful workflows to save you time using the Siri Shortcuts app. Learn more in the video tutorial below.

That’s not all. Other smaller additions are included in this update as well.

Improvements to the descent calculator (only available with IF Checklists Plus)
We have tweaked the descent calculator. It is now faster, more reliable, and more accurate.

Realism of checklists
We had a close look at each and every checklist, found small mistakes, and improved the terminology - all to offer you the most realistic checklists for Infinite Flight.

App startup process update
Your previously used aircraft will now be preselected when launching the app.

3D Touch Quick Actions update (requires a 3D Touch compatible device)
As the current shortcut is now useless due to the fact that your previously used aircraft is now automatically selected anyways, we’ve added new shortcut which will directly launch the pre-start checklist for that aircraft instead.

Bug fixes
We have fixed countless bugs in this update.

We have worked hard on this update, and we hope you will enjoy it. If you do, we would be really grateful if you give us a ★★★★★ review! You are also very welcome to share your thoughts about this update by replying to this post. :)

badgeappstore badgegoogleplay

Connect with us

Follow us on Instagram and Twitter for the latest news about our app!

Disclaimer

IF Checklists is not affiliated with Infinite Flight LLC. IF Checklists is intended for simulated flight only and must not be used in real-world flight situations. We cannot be held responsible for use outside of these limitations. By using IF Checklists, you agree to our terms and conditions and privacy policy.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.

3 Likes

How do you get the smaller checklist on the side of the screen

That feature is only available on some devices at the moment. To learn more about how to use it, please check out my previous reply. Please don’t hesitate to send me a private message if you require help for your specific device.

Hey, can this work on a PC or is it just on mobile devices

Only iOS and Android.

1 Like

It’s just I want to use FbW on my phone and I have IFA and IF running on my Ipad. Can I get the checklists off something on PC

A slide-over works great for both IF-A and IF Checklists.

1 Like

A what!?!?!

This is the app in a slide-over:

Taken from the first post

2 Likes

Ok, how do you do it on phones.

It’s not possible on an iPhone. Only on an iPad.

1 Like