New Ultra-Long Haul

Yesterday, I discovered the wonderful resource known as the “Flight Plan Database.” (www.flightplandatabase.com). And since today’s live event takes place at Sydney Kingsford Smith International - I thought I’d share one of my new route creations with the community - in case anyone wishes to use this route today! The route data is below. Enjoy!

(UPDATE): The first time I posted this link, I accidentally put cruising attitude at Fl250 instead of FL350. That is now fixed.
Waypoints:
LIRF TEA AKAMO AMSOR EKTOL DOGUS TOPNO LUXIL ROBOT BRD ABADI GOKEL OVVER ADDER PINDO KAS EDASI TSL ARNAS PEREN ASKOS SUTIS SOSUS IDILO ALX GOLDO GELBU EKI YAA EKDAM PIMAV TOKER PETAR BAG ELDEN SIV ETESU BAYIR ULKEM ALRAM UMH TOTBO PARAS GETOB AMBEX ZAJ ZAJ SUTBU MIVAK RUS IKA ELEDI RADAL VAXUG NODLA SOGOT NIVRA DAR BOPAG TOVUS DAPAP ZDN DANIB KEBUD PG PG LILDO NH KE TASOP INTIX PRA PRA NINIM PAKDU VEDGI VEXIR IKIKO BIGIL NNP NNP OMLEG UXENA RIBRO VVZ NODAX SUPLU ORARA SADAP DOTEN LAGOG IGOGU NILAM MEKAR VAMPI GUNIP GOBAS AGOSA VKL DUMOK BATAR OGAKO TOPOR ARAMA SJ35 LELIB MASNI SJ SJ TPG KIRDA PKP PKP MIMIX RUPKA SBR BLI ATMAP CIN TATUK TIMMI AS KALUG POLEV APOMA MACLA PKS KADOM YSSY

Also below is the original route data link, in case you’re interested in METAR data, wind patterns, etc.

https://flightplandatabase.com/plan/1834972

2 Likes

You only get to 25000ft? For the 777 on a route like that, you should start at 30000 and step climb to 40000

32000ft Would be a little more reasonable.

Oh shoot, my apologies. My mistake.

Past, I made this route for an hour to make it, when I tried to fly from Auckland to Lisbon. Flying for 24 hours and 31 minutes with the B777-200ER FDS 2015 aircraft. But for the height on that route, it’s too low in my opinion, Try flying from FL290> FL310> FL330> FL350> FL370> FL390> FL410 for fly to the east

2 Likes

Cool. I didn’t mean to copy yours, as I did not know it already existed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.