New Toy

So umm…I got the new iPad Pro (YIKES). A HUGE change from my iPad mini (bought nearly 4-5 years ago). This will definitely change the experience playing IF.

14 Likes

Nice, I usually use the iPad Pro 12.9 inch. It’s fantastic apart from the fact that you have to keep it on charge most of the time. The battery drains very quickly.

2 Likes

Do you have the 2018 version? I don’t find that to be a problem with mine.

1 Like

Is this the 12.9 inch version? I have it and it’s enormous but it runs IF great!

1 Like

This is the 11 inch.

Yes I do have the 2018 version.

1 Like

Oh but I bet it still runs Infinite Flight amazingly. Enjoy your purchase!

1 Like

Congrats on the upgrade and have fun with those buttery smooth graphics :-)

2 Likes

I’ve got the same iPad Pro, the 2018 version, 11 in. It’s great! Have fun with your new toy 😉 don’t forget to max out those graphics settings! 😂

2 Likes

Must be a huge upgrade from the Mini. I had the Mini before my Pro too and it couldn‘t run IF smoothly anymore.
Enjoy!

1 Like

I have the 2019 version.

1 Like

I’m assuming you mean the October 2018 version since there is no 2019 version yet.
But not to go off topic 🙄

2 Likes

Congrats bro…enjoy.

1 Like

Please tell me how the new iPad goes! I’m looking at buying a new one, but I don’t know how good it is for IF…

1 Like

Whichever one is the latest, yeah.

3 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I do believe IF staff (if not all) use the new iPad. I think Laura uses it and it should be absolutely fine. Especially with that powerful A12X Biontic Chip.

Okay! Just wondering, but thanks for the feedback 😄

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.