New topic notification glitch

Hello. I’ve noticed, multiple times in the past couple of days, I’ve received a notification that there’s 1 new topic as shown in the picture below. When I click on It, there isn’t any new topic. Possibly a discourse glitch?

Steps I’ve taken:

• Refreshed Page
  • Restarted device

5 Likes

Just ignore it, that’s probably you’re best bet.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed it a lot too - i just assumed the topic had been unlisted

(p.s read your unreads)

7 Likes

I’ve set every topic to ‘watching’, hence would’ve still been able to access it, but there wasn’t any new topic on my inbox.

2 Likes

I agree with @AtomicHerbster4 just ignore it :)

I see me!

1 Like

It could be topics made PM’s too.

4 Likes

This may be a different situation, but I get new/unread post notifications (those grey/blue bubbles next to the topic name) but there are no new posts/ I’ve already read those posts.

Though if he had set them all to watching then surely he would have got a notif but when he tried to enter would recieve “Sorry, you don’t have access” message?

I can still see the topic title on my inbox even in cases when topics are converted to PMs, but can’t access the matter in those topics.

2 Likes

You haven’t scrolled down far enough.

1 Like

It’s gonna be hard troubleshooting this unless you’re able to notify Discourse as it happens…

2 Likes

Possibly a topic that you muted @Jet_Airways_995? I noticed this a few weeks back after I started muting topics!

This also happens to me.

@Levet I checked, but I didn’t have any muted topics.

I guess it’s a discourse issue, since I experienced this issue a few more times after creating this topic.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.