New to Infinite Flight!

Hello everyone, Dope here!
I have always had a little interest in flight simulators… Before investing in a HOTAS and full sim game, I decided to browse different options to test the waters! I started with GEO-FS, an in-browser game but it wasn’t it for me. My friend, @blue_bird put me onto IF and I have been hooked! I have been learning the basics of aviation and controlling. Currently working on Grade 3 and testing for Expert Controller in the very near future! This has been an amazing experience into the world, especially with 0 aviation knowledge. I hope to share my journey with you all. Thank you!

51 Likes

wercome to the community @Dope

5 Likes

Welcome my friend!

2 Likes

Congrats, and keep working hard for what you want to accomplish! 👏🏻

6 Likes

Welcome to IF, don’t worry, you’ll be converted into an aviation nut in no time. Jokes aside, welcome to this beautiful community, you’ll meet many helpful and interesting people, quite a few of them real pilot, as well as aspiring pilots and people who just love aviation.

1 Like

Welcome to the community! Enjoy your time with us 🤘

5 Likes

Can’t wait to have you with us on the team!

1 Like

Welcome to Infinite Flight, I hope you will like it (:

1 Like

Welcome to IF! Enjoy ur time here! :)

3 Likes

Welcome to Infinite Flight! Enjoy your new adventure!

1 Like

Woo hoo! Welcome to Infinite flight and this amazing community!

1 Like

Welcome to Infinite Flight! I hope that you’re enjoying the game and the community.

If you ever have any questions regarding the ATC aspect of the game, feel free to contact me. I can’t wait to see you in IFATC soon :)

1 Like

Welcome to the community man you are gonna love IF

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Dope you will have a great time here for sure

1 Like

Welcome to the community enjoy your flight and clear skies

1 Like

Welcome to the community! You will have a great time here, especially of how realistic the expert server is with trained ATC. You should really become one. You can do it. Im almost done with the trainings.

welcome aboard!

1 Like

Thank you, all! It has been a blast flying and controlling with @blue_bird The last couple of weeks. I’ve just been focusing on flying and learning but never realized how active the community is. That’s awesome.

My current progress towards expert… so close!
I’ve been doing touch and go’s but they wear me out lol!

6 Likes

Welcome! So impressed at how quickly you are learning! Can’t wait to control together on expert!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! And that’s a dope name ;)

1 Like