New Timelapse! Vegas to Frankfurt in a Blue A330 Candy Cane

Hello Everyone!

Hope y’all are having a great day. Recently I released a new Infinite Flight Timelapse on YouTube. Join me as I fly over the plains and cities in the U.S., across the North Atlantic, and then over the U.K. and northern Europe. It’s a wonderful 10.5 hrs condensed down into a great 4-minute video. I’ve flown this route in real life so I had fun recreating it in Infinite Flight. I hope you enjoy it!

Las Vegas (LAS) to Frankfurt (FRA) | Condor Airlines Airbus A330neo

v Flight Deets v

Route: Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A. - Frankfurt am Main, Hesse, U.S.A.
Harry Reid International Airport - Flughafen Frankfurt am Main (Frankfurt Airport)
(LAS/KLAS) - (FRA/EDDF)
Equipment: Condor Flugdienst Airbus A330-900 (CFG A339)

Gate Departure: Terminal E Gate E02 @ 3:28 PM (PDT)
Takeoff: Runway 26R @ 3:39 PM (PDT)
Landing: Runway 07L @ 9:56 AM (CET)
Gate Arrival: Terminal 1 Gate B48 @ 10:09 AM (CET)
Travel time: 10 hours and 41 minutes
Flight time: 10 hours and 17 minutes

Other flight and video details

Like almost all of my flights, this flight is a real-life route as of the time of creation. The flight number is DE/CFG2063. It is scheduled to takeoff at 15:40 (UTC-7:00) and arrive at 10:40 (UTC+1:00). The scheduled total travel time is 10 hrs 30 min according to FlightAware and Condor Airlines.

SID: GIDGT2 via VERKN Transition
STAR: UNOK3R

Please check me out on social media
YouTube - @mrplaneguy1
Instagram - @mrplaneguy1
Twitter/X - @mrplaneguy1
TikTok - @mrplaneguy1
Infinite Flight Community - you’re here!

Track: Outwild x She Is Jules - Golden [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Watch: https://youtu.be/Jxa-Ir6XJCg
Free Download / Stream: Golden by Outwild on NCS

Filming Device - iPad Pro (2021)
Editing Device - iPad Pro (2021)
Editor: iMovie (mobile), Adobe Premiere Rush (mobile), VN (mobile)

Thanks for watching! I hope you enjoyed it, if you did please consider dropping a like and subscribing.

© Mrplaneguy1 2024 - All video presented in this video is property of Mrplaneguy1 and may not be reused without permission.

Although I only released this one video today, I have quite a few other interesting videos that you can watch! There are a few below if you’re interested.

Los Angeles (LAX) to São Paulo (GRU) | LATAM B787-9

Los Angeles to São Paulo | LATAM Boeing 787-9

Route: Los Angeles, California, U.S.A. - São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
Los Angeles International Airport - São Paulo/Guarulhos–Governor André Franco Montoro International Airport
(LAX/KLAX) - (GRU/SBGR)
Equipment: LATAM Brazil Boeing 787-9 (TAM B789)

Click on the Picture to Watch

KLAX_SBGR_Thumbnail

Newark (EWR) to Mumbai (BOM) | Air India Boeing 77W

Route: Newark, New Jersey, United States - Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Newark Liberty International Airport - Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport (EWR/KEWR) - (BOM/VABB)
Equipment: Air India Boeing 777-300ER (AIC B77W)

Click on the picture to watch

KEWR_VABB_Thumbnail

Southwest 737-700 Takeoff from Phoenix | Stormy Phoenix Departure

Join me in this video as we depart from a chaotic Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport on an extremely cloudy and rainy night. As we deal with shifting flow and bumpy weather, enjoy the twinkling lights down below and rain filled clouds we fly through. Don’t forget to enjoy the relaxing sounds from the 2 CFM56 engines. This footage was filmed onboard Southwest Airlines 1312, from Phoenix SkyHarbor Intl Airport (PHX) to Kansas City International Airport (MCI) on December 22nd, 2023. Please enjoy!

Click on the Picture to Watch

Thanks so much for taking a look at this post. I hope you enjoyed the videos, and if you did please consider liking and subscribing/ Have a wonderful day!

If you have a route or song suggestion in mind just let me know below.

11 Likes

Bro how much time do you have on your hands? And how did you make this Timelapse?

1 Like

No way you screen recorded for 10hours?!

haha, not enough time. TBH I kinda procrastinated other assignments to finish some of these.

Way more than 10 hours my friend. I screen-record extra to cover different times or angles that I may or may not end up using. Add on the time needed to record the cinematic shots.

In all you must also consider the multiple flights I do to get this flight (20ish hours) + the time spent editing (time varies, maybe 5-10 hours, nonconsecutive ofc) + the time spent making thumbail and description (1 hr) + time spent rendering and rerendering and then uploading (1hr ish + more for however many times i do the process) + the actual time spent flying and recording (depends on flight)

2 Likes

Interesting, because I’m making a MD-11 guide rn for the IFC And I plan on making YT Flight Tutorials for various operation types. So I was wondering how to make something like this. What editing program do you use?

1 Like

Wait nvm I’m stupid it says iMovie In the post.

Good video btw I might DM you latter on how to make something like this if thats ok

1 Like

Oh cool cool, love to see the aircraft guides whenever people create them, GL! Anyways, I think iMovie is best if you have a mac/macbook, but if not ‘VN’ has some good features and you’re willing to pay there are some other great ones out there for mobile.

1 Like