[New Thread New Change!] Austrian Virtual | From Vienna to the World! | Official 2021 Thread

Fantastic new thread! Good luck with the VA!

1 Like

Thank you @Sashaz55! we hope the same for the future!

1 Like

OSVA Transparent

Hey all, we have just updated our website and application form to it’s most updated form so you can now join our VA!

-DF

2 Likes

We have 2 Announcements today!

0c89929a0502b92428f9fa05ac6e0fa9edcfc82a_2_150x150 771153d8668489379e1981df25bce8a0a6157492_2_150x150

I am pleased to announce a partnership with @LOT-Virtual! Please check them out!

And our 2nd announcement…

f0ec0c28486535b673edd995d0c2fa6d0351f15b_2_820x419

Im also pleased to announce a partnership with @Airbus_Virtual! check them out as well! We now have some charter flights in our database!

8 Likes

We’re glad to have the partnership with you! Thank you OSVA for the great opportunity!

2 Likes

Leider will euer Anmeldeformular meinen IF Namen nicht!

1 Like

@Robert_NG001 Das ist ziemlich seltsam! Viel SpaĂź beim Wien!

Yes!!! Nice codeshare :)

1 Like

Thanks @Fung_Sum-sum! glad to have you as a pilot here.

@Robert_NG001 I fixed the situation I believe, you can skip the name part I will know its you. your the only one with this issue oddly enough

Danke sehr fĂĽr diese thread ! I am considering joining you

1 Like

Das ist schön zu hören @Cdt_Aupetit ! Wir werden auf Ihre Wahl warten! guten Tag!

Awesome Thread, good job! I wish the VA total success!

1 Like

Thanks for your kind words @Renan! See you in the Skies! -DF

1 Like

Hey all we have an announcement for tonight! We are pleased to say we have a brand new codeshare agreement with @SurfAirVirtual! Go check them out! Be on the lookout for more announcements soon đź‘€

image 0c89929a0502b92428f9fa05ac6e0fa9edcfc82a_2_150x150

5 Likes

Hello everyone!

We would just like to remind everyone about our event that is happening in a few weeks!

If you would like to join click the link below and enjoy the rest of your day!

-DF

1 Like

Hey everybody!

Just would like to let everyone know we have some big things on the horizon within the next few weeks and it’s very exciting!

If you would like to join to see what’s up ahead, Please go to the top of our thread!

Hey Everyone,

We here at austrian have an issue with the amount of staff we have here at Austrian.

All the spots not filled in with an name are available for staff opportunity to make our VA better as we will

need more staff for the upcoming summer months!

If you would like to take one of the staff spots please PM @AustrianVirtual or @DeltaFox

Wir hoffen, Sie bald hier zu sechen!

Hey everyone,

I would like to announce our newest staff member @Lachlanavitor as our new Head of flight Department! 🎊 He will be a big part of our VA heading into the summer months!

If you would like to be apart of Austrian as a staff member please message @DeltaFox or @AustrianVirtual

If you would like to join the VA as a pilot please read the thread!

Wir hoffen, Sie bald hier zu sechen!

2 Likes

New thread incoming