[NEW THREAD] Avianca Virtual Group | One Year of Operations!

Website | Apply | Instagram

Hello, everyone! I am very, very proud to be the CEO of AVVA. It has been an extraordinary experience running this VA for 1.5 years now. I am so proud of everything we’ve accomplished on our way up to this moment. My goal is for all those who join to feel welcome and at home in a professional and friendly atmosphere.

@Altaria55 - Avianca Virtual Group Founder and CEO

AVVA was founded on March 05, 2019 by the current Founder and CEO, @Altaria55. After many months of hard work, we were certified on August 20, 2019.

Since our founding, AVVA has lived by one principle - if it’s not perfect, it’s not good enough. We’re constantly looking into what our pilots want to see from us, and how we can work to make your experience with us an amazing one. Now, we’re redesigning our VA after we’ve gone through some struggles. It’s all about YOU.

@Altaria55 - Chief Executive Officer

Hello! I am Altaria55, the Founder and CEO. I am 18 years old and I live in Dallas, TX. I enjoy planespotting, eating, and playing video games. I also work for UPS and hope to become a pilot someday!

@Micah_Brazil - Chief Operating Officer

Hi! I’m Micah, the COO for this fine establishment. I am 17 years old and I’m from Northern California. I have been with Avianca Virtual since August 2019 making this one year of being part of this VA. I hope to get my pilot’s license in the next few years and eventually own my own aircraft.

@EdCruz - Chief Pilot

Hey, I’m Edgardo! I’m from El Salvador (an Avianca hub), I’m 14 years old and I’ve been in AVVA since October 2019. Before being part of the staff I was a commander pilot, but this year I became part of the staff and it has been one of the most amazing and important things in my life! I hope I can be part of this amazing project for many years!

Our mixed-manufacturer fleet is the heart and soul of our VA. Just like in the real world, you work your way up from the Dash 8 all the way up to our flagship, the 787!

Airbus A319, A320, A321, A333
Boeing 777F, B788
Cessna C208
De Havilland DH8D

C208 Caravan

Dash-8 Q400

A319-100

A320-200

A321-200

A330-300

777F

787-8

Mainline fleet only shown.

We’ll admit it - our route network isn’t as glorious as the giants, such as AAVA, BAVA, and AFKLM. However, we’re certain the fantastic Colombian scenery will make up for it. Our route network is updated to Avianca’s real-world pre-coronavirus schedule.

Check out our destination map below to see the destinations served by our fleet!

Disclaimer

Destination map contains only those served by Avianca and it’s subsidiaries, as well as our Pushback to the Past program, special aircraft storage routes, COVID-19 cargo and repatriation routes. Codeshare destinations are excluded from this map.

Our ranks system mimics the path taken in your journey to become a real-world airline pilot. Everyone has to start off small, right? That’s why we start you out on our prop aircraft before working your way up to our flag carrier, the 787-8.

Trainee - 0 to 10 hours

Aircraft Available C208, DH8D

Second Officer - 10 to 35 hours

Aircraft Available C208, DH8D, A319

First Officer - 35 to 70 hours

Aircraft Available C208, DH8D, A319, A320

Junior Captain - 70 to 115 hours

Aircraft Available C208, DH8D, A319, A320, A321

Senior Captain - 115 to 170 hours

Aircraft Available C208, DH8D, A319, A320, A321, A333, B77F

Commander - 170+ hours

Aircraft Available C208, DH8D, A319, A320, A321, A333, B77F, B788

Codeshares temporarily excluded from the list. We are in the process of renewing VA codeshares and the list for each rank will be added when this is complete.

We are partnered with several other VAs to expand our route network. Check them out below!

Aeroméxico Virtual

Air China Virtual

Air India Virtual

ANA Virtual

Etihad Virtual

EVA Air Virtual Corporation

Singapore Virtual

Thai Group Virtual

TUI Virtual

United Virtual

So, what are you waiting for? The world is at your fingertips. Come explore the globe with AVVA!

Requirements to apply:

• Must speak good English
  • Grade 2+
  • Age 13+
  • Valid Infinite Flight subscription
  • Ability to file at least one flight every month
  • Access to Slack
  • 16/20 on the entrance exam
  • Must provide a screenshot of your Infinite Flight grade table

You will be checked against the IFVARB Watchlist and Blacklist. If you are on either list, your application will be automatically rejected, no questions asked.

After you have completed the application form, we will get back to you as soon as possible. You will then be given the pilot entrance exam. In order to be accepted, you must score a minimum of 16/20 (or 80%) on the exam. If you do, congratulations - you’re now a member of AVVA!

Pilot Application Form

Questions?

Please do not hesitate to ask! Feel free to send a DM to @Altaria55 or @Micah_Brazil.

30 Likes

Congratulations AVVA! What an amazing thread! You guys have come so far and it was amazing working with you all when I was there. All the best for the future!

2 Likes

Great thread

2 Likes

Beautiful thread! Good job @Altaria55

1 Like

Amazing thread and accomplishment! Glad to have you guys as VA partners.

3 Likes

Very nice thread. Congratulations. How can I apply?

1 Like

I’m so glad and excited to see this new thread and website!

1 Like

Loving the new thread guys, congrats on 1 year (again)🎉 🥂

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words, everyone! Here’s to another year!

@suki1818 You can apply by using the application link.

2 Likes

You can go to our website, or you can click here and apply.

Thanks for your interest in Avianca!

Nice work Avianca Virtual 💪💪💪

3 Likes

Congratulations to our partners at Avianca!

3 Likes

We are so proud to be partners with such an iconic airline, truly pushing the limits of air travel from China to South America!

4 Likes

Stunning new thread, a great VA to be part of! 😉🍻

2 Likes

Looks amazing. Just applied :)

2 Likes

VA inactive