New #ThirdParty category

We just created a new #thirdparty category in order to better organize all posts related to 3rd party apps that are Infinite Flight related (LiveFlight, Inflight Assistant, InfiniteFlight Passengers, etc…)

The #thirdparty:developer category is now a subcategory of #thirdparty

We might add more subcategories in the future in order for each type of thirdparty contribution (API apps, airport/scenery editing, etc…) to have a home there.

Cheers

68 Likes

Are support topics (such as “liveflight broken”) allowed in this category?

6 Likes

If we had a concern how whould we categorize it or put it into the third part?

2 Likes

Concern about what? Not sure i understand your question.

2 Likes

For now this is where you should direct support questions for those apps (unless the app has a different forum/email for support)

12 Likes

Great! Thanks for the new topic.

2 Likes

I get it to clarify its saying that there should be a topic for anything not infinite flight such as the apps above so they don’t clog up the other topics

3 Likes

Indeed. You are correct sir. Any apps that are Third Party, it’s in the name. ;)

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Care to elaborate what your problem is? :)

7 Likes

Awesome! Thanks alot

This is a great new category @philippe ! I think it will benefit in the following ways:

1. Well, obviously it will help for 3rd-party apps
2. It opens up a new series of possibilities for people who seem to run out of category to search
3. Who knows, the more categories we have the more popular this community might become, but of course, it mostly grows with the development of Infinite Flight

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.