New tablet

Hey!
I have a smartphone witch I play Infinite flight on. It is working great. But I want a bigger screen! Therefore I wanna buy a tablet, but not apple (my father does not like it). It should be under 4000 NOK (482 USD) (405 EUR). It should also run rendering resolution on high, rendering quality on medium or more, texture quality on medium or more, anti-aliasing and high fps.
Thank you!

1 Like

So you’re asking for ideas right?

2 Likes

Yeah. Different types of tablets(android)

1 Like

Take a look at this. (Could help)

I meant tablets not phones

Ah sorry I didn’t read correctly…

1 Like

Nvidia shield tablet. 150USD

iPad 2017 is the best device as it offers great value for money and it runs IF flawlessly.

3 Likes

He said not apple In the post

1 Like

Good choice. I have one. But they quit making them, though they are around.

I think this one is a bit above your budget but it’s really worth it:

The iPad Pro 10.5

The 10.5“ screen is perfect. I really love it. Not only for IF but also for watching movies or browsing the web.

If I were you I’d save some more money and go for that one! I own tha 256GB version.

//edit:
I saw that you don’t want an Apple device (or that your father doesn’t want one). However, I’d think that over again. I don’t want to start the whole iOS/Android discussion here, but I haven’t seen an Android device with that screen size and screen quality yet. As I said, it’s worth it.

2 Likes

Please read the post, it clearly states not an Apple device.

2 Likes

No they still make the k1

2 Likes

Thanks for the support! If my father liked apple I would buy the Ipad pro!

1 Like

I’d seriously rethink the “No Apple” thing, my iPad Air 2 runs IF flawlessly on highest settings with AA on. I don’t think Apple make them anymore but I’ve seen them floating around for $200-300. I’m yet to see an android tablet that matches iPad graphics.

3 Likes

Not to be disrespectful, but I think that you should talk to your dad about his decision and tell him that you want an iPad. I don’t see why you can’t get an iPad just because your father doesn’t like Apple. There are newer iPads for sale in your budget range. If price isn’t an issue with the iPad, why is your father so against it?

2 Likes

He doesn’t like the way apple get costumers. He says that they cheats. He read that they make the phones and so on bad over time so they can buy a new product from them

1 Like

No doubt the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3. It is the iPad competitor. It runs IF like a dream and has a beautiful Super AMOLED screen.

2 Likes

@PlaneCrazy I’m still traumatized because of the Galaxy Tab 3, so personally I won’t buy a Samsung tablet soon again. I’d stick with the iPad.

BUT: If @Christio really wants to go for an Android tablet, that one really looks good.

1 Like

I’ve been using Samsung for about 3 years and never had a problem. I think Samsung has really improved their quality since the Tab 3, especially on premium devices like the S3.

1 Like