[NEW] SWISS International VA Official Thread | Connecting The World Through Excellence

We can’t wait to see you soon as well!

-CH

1 Like

So glad to be a part of this amazing VA!!!

1 Like

We are so glad to have you apart of it to @JulianQ!

-CH

Looks like the web site is reloading always when we try to close the cookie box

@grxninesix Thanks for letting us know, it should be resolved now.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

1 Like

CODESHARE PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT

siva-uva-ad

SWISS International VA & United Virtual Airline @UnitedVirtual

It’s been in the works for some time and finally today, we are proud to announce our new codeshare partnership between SWISS International Virtual Airlines and United Virtual Airlines.

This new partnership gives all SWISS International Virtual Airline pilots over 80 additional routes to enjoy on a whole range of aircraft from small SkyWest commuter planes, to the large UNITED fleet of wide body jets.

We are working on securing many more codeshare agreements to ever expand the SWISS International Virtual Airline network in the coming months, however in the meantime, please enjoy exploring the United States in much greater detail by flying to one of the many domestic destinations such as Santa Barbara on the west coast or Buffalo by land locked Lake Eerie.

Lastly, check out the two new aircraft never seen before on the SWISS International Virtual Airline Crew Center which includes the CRJ200 and the E17X.

As always fly safe and enjoy!

12 Likes

Looks good .

2 Likes

We are proud with our partnership! This increases the world for our pilots to explore!

4 Likes

That’s great to here @UnitedVirtual. All the hard work has finally paid off!

-CH

3 Likes

Nice thread…
Always nice to see VAs redo there thread (especially to this clean and fresh look)

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words! @anon23647801

-CH

2 Likes

Threads has been temporarily closed pending IFVARB research. Please contact the IFVARB for more information.

CODESHARE PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT

SWISS International VA & Air India Virtual Airline

We are happy to announce our latest codeshare partnership agreement with @AirIndiaVirtual2 allowing SWISS International Virtual Airline pilots to discover India, a beautiful land full of wonders and breathtaking scenery.

Fly high over the Himalayas and take on the challenge of a high altitude approach, or just enjoy some of the best sunsets Infinite Flight has to offer over the Indian ocean - we’re sure all pilots will find a flight that is their perfect cup of tea.

13 Likes

Now Recruiting Staff

It’s that time again, time for another fantastic opportunity for pilots to join our staff team.

We highly recommend you apply for this. It’s worth a shot. This position is full of opportunity for the individual selected. It is a pathway to other, even more exhilarating positions here and elsewhere!

All details regarding the position are contained herein;

Thank you for your time.

-Beau Giles (VP)

Position

4ac711e7eee46093d29bc9524100d44fcfb3b631_2_830x365

1 Like

I just submitted my application. Hopefully it will be successful.

1 Like

Hi !

I joined the Swiss virtual yesterday and tried to do a flight today, but my flight hasn’t been saved on the Intranet Swiss Virtual … Why ? How must I connect my flight in Infinite Flight with the Intranet ? Do I need to register me for something special ? What means the message in the red box (see the picture I sent with)

Thanks in advance for your help.

Antoine Turrian

I’m no expert but it looks to me like you’re trying to use software meant for PC Flight Simulation, unless Swiss Virtual have set something up like that?