[NEW] SWISS International VA Official Thread | Connecting The World Through Excellence

How do you apply to be a pilot or co-pilot?

1 Like

check the thread, at the bottom is the link for the application

With Swiss beeing my favourite (and national) Airline, aswell as the B77W is my favourite Airliner, I use every Chance of flying it. My last Flight took me as LX93 from Sao Paulo (SBGR/GRU) back home to Zurich (LSZH/ZRH)

Swiss Flight 93 to Zurich at the Gate in Sao Paulo catching the last Sun before it turns the Sky into an Evening light. Boarding almost completed, Gate is closing soon.

Tonights Route.

fully established and cleared to land on Zurichs Runway 14, Landing Gear deployed

after roughly 11hr and 23mins of flighttime, I arrived on time at Zurich. Sometimes timing is so good, that you see some fellow Friends arriving almost at the same Time. In this particular Case, @CPTWilliam arrived after his flight from Seoul just a few Minutes after me. As Friends, we usually wait for each other. Nice to see you, Will👋🏽

3 Likes

Hey @SunDown, that timming was close to perfect. It nearly seemed planned XD. Thanks for sharing the amazing pics.

2 Likes

Looks like you had a brilliant flight. The 777 is just one of the many aircraft pilots can fly upon joining Swiss Virtual.

Hopefully you buttered the landing @SunDown!

-CH

1 Like

I always butter😋 no time for big maintenance😋

2 Likes

We don’t have the funds to replace a landing gear yet!

-CH

1 Like

thats why I don‘t do hard landings😎

1 Like

Hope you enjoyed your flight as well @CPTWilliam. It’s even harder to source parts for the MD-11. So hopefully you brought it home as smooth as possible!

-CH

Landing was smooth as ever, although I had to tape in the master caution as it just wouldnt stop ringing the entire flight. Couldn’t find the right breakers.

3 Likes

3,428nm from Zurich to Nairobi, great fun and scenery on last nights SIVA group flight 🇨🇭

4 Likes

Last night was a blast. (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ Love the last picture. Great stuff @CO99

1 Like

Looks like a great flight @CO99 @CPTWilliam. Just one of the many events pilots can enjoy upon joining Swiss Virtual!

-CH

2 Likes

Today, we arrived back home in zurich after our Africa Tour. nice and calm 8.30hr flight

Just before Pushback at Dar-es-Salaam

8.25hrs later I was fully established on the ILS Runway 34 at Zurich on a 7nm final.
Due to Noise restrictions over Southern Germany, Aircrafts approaching Zurich are not allowed to fly below 8000ft over Germany in the time frame of 19:00z-0700z in real life. for this reason, we approached from the south on runway 34 instead of normal ops runway 14 from the north.

@Swiss69 approaching shortly after me, looked good buddy💪

finally engines are shut down, time for some Coffee and „Gipfeli“, fellow swiss guys know what I mean😋

5 Likes

Thread and pictures look beautiful

3 Likes

Thank you @Alphadog4646. We really appreciate it!

-CH

2 Likes

Looks like a brilliant flight you and @Swiss69 had. ✈️✈️

-CH

2 Likes

always having a good time between earth and the sky☺️

2 Likes

SWISS International VA is proud to announce it’s sponsorship of IFC member @Philippe_Gilbert’s Zürich Fly-Out! All SWISS International VA pilots are encouraged to participate and represent the SIVA flag in the global skies.

Pilots may fly any aircraft outside of their rank for this event and there is an x2 multiplier which can be added to their flight time when filing their PIREP.

6 Likes

just applied, and can’t wait to join!!

5 Likes