NEW SPOTTING video on Expert Server | Open call!

Spotting call at JFK

Hello eevryone! I couldnt’t be more gratefull for the love and support you showed me on my previous spotting videos on YouTube. As i get a lot requests for a new spotting video i wanted to let you know about the days and hours that i will be spotting so anyone who wants to be featured can fly in or out of my selected airport! This week i choose KJFK! Of course this video will not be exactly the same as the others. I want to add a few twists so make sure if you are about to fly out, stay at your gate a little longer before pushback ;) Scroll down to see spotting hours for the next 3 days!

Looking forward to meet you at the airport!

Time Schedule

2021-06-21T20:00:00Z2021-06-21T22:00:00Z

2021-06-22T18:00:00Z2021-06-22T20:00:00Z

2021-06-23T21:00:00Z2021-06-23T23:00:00Z

35 Likes

I’ll be there Delta 442 VA B752
KJFK-KATL

2 Likes

Perfect! Thank you

1 Like

@Kostas_K I will definitely do a United codeshare route for our so much beloved Aegean VA from KJFK to KLAX tonight my friend. I’ll be spawning in at 11 pm Greek time. Such a great work deserves lots and lots of traffic. Thank you Kosta for this lovely events. The least I can do as a pilot to show the appreciation, is simply flying in or out of your featured airport. And looking forward for more. Keep up the awesome work buddy…

@Georgios_P

1 Like

@MichaelMetaxas you left me speechless! I really appreciate your love and i am looking forward to spot you today :D

1 Like

I’ll be arriving in from DFW at around 2140z. American 102VA ✈ looking forward to the video

1 Like

Noted! Thank you for the support :)

I will do CYYZ - KJFK
In about 25 minutes
Hope to arrive on time for the video 🤔⌚❤️

1 Like

Don’t worry! I’ll be spawned in the airport for 2 hours so we will definitely meet at JFK :) Let me know what you callsign will be

1 Like

I’ll be happy to join!

But could you please put the times in 2021-06-21T19:08:00Z form please

2 Likes

I’ll definitely join in, I’ll do a few takeoffs for you!!

1 Like

I’ll be there D-BEEE in an Qantas B787 heading to Perth

1 Like

I really appreciate that 🙏🏻

Noted 😃 thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestion! I’ll change it 🙃

2 Likes

I might come along, planning on doing a cargo flight to Liège.

Quality 122 Heavy in the TNT 777F.

1 Like

@LordTare nice butter landing you made!

1 Like

Thank you very much! My landings lately have been pretty hard, so wanted to get that butter today. ;)

1 Like

@T1MMY4L1F3_YT @CptRuben @CrazyBee thank you for showing up 🙏

3 Likes

No problem mate.

Had a bit of a late takeoff, I think I was slightly too heavy.

1 Like