(New) Space Shuttle

This Space Shuttle should be completely new, with a cockpit, cockpit HUD, airbrakes, animated parts and animated landing gear. Also ground effect
Here’s a video that shows what I’m thinking for this Space Shuttle:

16 Likes

I’ve played this before. Good game

2 Likes

But can’t be flown everywhere in Live! Maybe nowhere. Just a solo thing. But I so want to try taking off in it.

2 Likes

So? What’s the problem of not being able to use it on live?

Hope we gat that and that terrain looks amazing

I just want the Shuttle back.

Never Forget !

3 Likes

The shuttle was fun…

Ohh the good old days…

1 Like

Why did they take the shuttle away?

Omg the old buttons and controls look so different, such nostalgia

Quoted from Phileppe, one of the founders of IF.

I hope get it back though.

1 Like

There was like a 747 mission to long time ago. I never played that before. But I would like to get more missiona or tutorials with heavies etc.

Is there any chance of us getting the space shuttle back? And before people ask why I just revived a two-year-old topic, instead of creating a new space shuttle request, I have tried that before, and got yelled at for creating a duplicate request.

You could always pm a mod to have this closed, and create a new feature request. As for the shuttle itself, I think FDS has a lot on its plate at the moment with other features to be implemented so I wouldn’t see it back for a while. They took it off for a reason.

3 Likes

I’m not saying we need to have it back right now. I’m wondering if there is any chance of us having the space shuttle back at all.

Anything is possible :)

Ah, the memories!