New Scenery Update

may i ask what you guys changed?

Most of the changes on the list are simple border adjustments.

A big thanks to the airport editing team! 👍🏻

Thank you all for ur hard work. It’s greatly appreciated 👍🏿👍🏿

I’m glad to see KFOK, (Francis S. Gabreski) a Long Island airport get updated.

A big thanks to the Airport Editing Team for all of your hard work!

Thank you very much for the airport editing team, I really appreciated

LECH [Castellon] was fun to fly out of. The Coast of Spain is fun to fly around.

Thanks editors! Ii can finally fly in and out of Nashville with Southwest

EGNT was last updated by myself. What can I do to help?

N87
0NK3
KOLD
KFOK
CYSE
CAP3
CYPS

These are all of the airports that I edited in this update. Please go fly around them and check out the awesome scenery and give me feedback please 🙂

Actually VHXX is belongs to United Kingdom or Hong Kong, but not China X_X

Good job guys 👍🏻 OKBK needs to improve with the fixs points and also now a new terminal established

In Turkey, there is one airport ordu-giresun, active airport, icao is ltcb… but in the game it doesn’t exist :(

I can confirm that it is not in the database. I could guess that it cause it is relatively new (2015) though not be auto generated, and not be noticed by an editor yet.

May be someone will care about somedays…

Good work! lots of hard work!

Honestly, I apologize to everybody that I replied too late but I was looking through the post replies and it just bothers me to my core that people are complaining about not having airports that only they want yet they legit say “they don’t have time to make the airports, or it messes with my head”? It’s the most disturbing thing because these Airport Editors work their arms off every single night just to get one single airport done on time and as accurate as they can make it. All due respect, but it’s time for people to take consideration the effort that these editors put in. Its honestly the most ridiculous thing ever. I hope people start thinking before they act.
Thanks and sorry for the rant lmao ;)

Yea there will always be those people. The Airport Editors work very hard to bring us all these airports. As much as we tell them it probaly wont help to stop them complaining

Thanks airport editors for the hard work

Trevor

Couldn’t agree with you more

Amazing job again by the airport editing team… Thank you and Well done! Hopefully more Indonesian airport will be improved in the future…

Yes I agree with you about this they do work really hard but sometimes people do take it for granted and it’s sad that this happens