New Scenery Update

Awesome Work behind the scenes… one of many points which are totally worth the price we have to pay for the expirience we get 🤝👍🏼❤️

Great work all, without you guys the whole global experience wouldnt quite be the same!

Appreciate the hard work

And again nearly 40 people have been tagged… but they deserve it! Awesome work as always editors. Keep it up and a huge thanks for everything you do. Can’t wait to start flying between those new and improved airports!!

1 Like

Guys can I become a part of Airport Editing?

My problem is I dont have the Global Version of Infinite Flight!

Wow! Whoever updated EGNT I love you forever 😍(unless it was Ewan)

A huge Thank You to all the airport editing team, really appreciate all the hard work you guys put in!

2 Likes

You need a computer if you want to edit airports. Take a look at the topic below, it should answer all of your questions. ;)

Thanks to all members of the AET! Amazing work guys!

Thanks for the team of this scenery update!

I do have a computer, I just dont have infinite flight global, it dosent say on the page you posted

Amazing stuff!

Happy to see all these fields getting attention by the editing team! Great work :)

I really need to join you guys! If only I had a laptop 😂

2 Likes

@Vlad_Wallace, your favorite airport! his home airport

1 Like

When will this updare will be out?

It is out now. Just restart the app and that’s all.

4 Likes

Great work but I would love to see the Republic of Ireland and the north of Ireland worked on more because they get forget about sometimes

@CR3W CYYZ got edited. Something you might want to know about.

why is that the terminal building have merged into the scenery? why the change?

This is because buildings are not supported in infinite flight.
Having buildings drawn out as pavement would cause people to taxi on them.

3 Likes

could there not be a different texture for buildings for the time being?

Unfortunately the tool used to make airports is not made by us. It has a certain format that we have to adhere to. So we can’t add any other textures because the tool is designed to draw pavements, not buildings.
We would need to create our own authoring tool but it’s a long a difficult process.

1 Like