New Scenery Update

Yeee! I am happy to see CYYC on that list, great job as always guys!

Already KLAX add gates for TBIT thanks 😁

The new airports look great! I would love to see any before, after pictures if anyone has them (:

KSFO add gates at two terminals

You really should give them time to get around to it.

If you would like it done, you are more then welcome to join and help:

I Know Here Is Not A Place To Request , And I Don’t Want To Join The Airport Editing Team , But Seriosuly You Are Fixing Brazil , Moldova’s , Japan’s Airports And Romania Not.
It’s The 5 Time When I Think I Say Romania’s Airports Must Be Fixed , Like LRTR , LRCL Etc.
Ex: Yesterday I Want To Fly From EDDF To LRTR With The Lufthansa CRJ , But What A Surprise , LRTR Doesen’t Have Parking Lots And Taxiways.
I Was Very Sad And Unfortunate I Need To Cancel My Flight.
Thank You And I Will Request “Romania’s Airports Must Be Fixed” In The Features Category.

As said above @Gaby_Burnei by @CR3W you should joined the infinite flight airport team
Getting started with Infinite Flight Airport Editing

The editing team normally just stick to their favorite areas and the bigger areas. If you would like a certain airport maybe join or make a friend in Airport Editing Team

Adding on to this, it’s super cool to fly into an airport you edited. I’m an occasionally editor, but it’s great to fly into an airport and know where everything is because you built it, and to see your work in the sim.

Big thank you to all the Airport editors who put in the Hard work!!

Does ‘New Scenery Update’ include new areas with 500m imagery?

No it doesn’t im afraid, that will come in a big update, this is just a routine update which is quite common that is updating airports

(the list of the updated airports in this update you can see in the original post)

There is no “must” in Airport editing.

Come and join the team Airport editing

I can garantee you won’t regret.

And I can guarantee an feature request about Airport edit will closed right away.

Regards, Tom

Lol I was literally just flying at KVNG before it got updated

The new KVNG

Awesome!! it’s always nice to receive these updates. great job team!

Hi,

just want to mention that with each scenery push the navigation data was updated as well. Lots of fixes VORs and ILS where updated this time again.
Special thanks to @ItsWill and @Nathan for there constant contribution to this!

Regards Tom

Hats off to the IF Airport editing team and to FDS Team. As anyways a awesome job. 💯

Yay! Sapporo has been updated!

Don’t want to kill your guys‘ excitement but all SFO and DUB got were updates to the frequencies, the designs for these airports were already added in previous builds. Same goes for most if not all Greek airports listed

Great job as usual with this new scenery update! Specially thankful for the airport updates in Spain, which is the area I fly the most! Thanks guys!