New Scenery Update

Great Work! But we need the TBM to get a nice view of the work you did!!!

4 Likes

EIDW Cargo apron looks so good !!

3 Likes

Glad there’s another scenery update! However, KBNA still is not finished! When can I expect KBNA to FINALLY be edited?

1 Like

You guys can check out all of those General Aviation Airport’s just fine with the C208 for now

5 Likes

It’ll be finished when the editor who’s working on that airport completes it. Airport editing is a volunteer based activity. You’re more than welcome to lend a helping hand and edit some airports that you’d like to see with some top tier quality.

7 Likes

Dont you love it when your favorite airports get updated? :-)

#FDSRocks

5 Likes

Correction, Airport Editing Team, not FDS

6 Likes

True, but FDS still rocks ;-)

2 Likes

You guys are awesome, new places to explore! :)

6 Likes

I got so excited when I saw “new topic…” 🤪 then “scenery update” 😑

Well, good job team, keep it, but maby work on your timing a bit… 😉

7 Likes

Hahah, thought the same too😂😂.
We wish…Maybe soon as they say

2 Likes

Great job again guys

Thanks for all the hard work guys! I can’t wait to fly to and from these new airports.

Another Montana one! This is awesome! I would really like to know who is editing all of these airports from my home state.

1 Like

I saw the word update and freaked out.

Still love these types of updates though! great job team!

I just saw 2 days ago that KSFB had been stripped of the few developments it had…was a little bummed.

So happy to see it got some love. Great job! Lots of spawns and great detail. Thanks so much!

1 Like

very great to see the new scenery update :) great job editing team

Its great to see some Greek airports been reworked. Thank you guys! Amazing work and appreciate everything you do. Keep it up!! 💪

2 Likes

Nice to see that San Francisco is getting updated. I don’t want to park in incorrect Gates to those in real life.

SWEET! You guys rock!

Some do one and submit for review or push it to the repository (supervisors only). Others do multiple at a time. It depends on how many airports get accepted at one time though. A normal editor could submit 5 airports at once and only have 1 accepted.

Personally, I just push one airport to the repository. If I am doing a cluster of small and quick airports, I would usually drop 5 or so at one time.

1 Like