New Scenery Update

I’m happy about KPIT. Great choice.

Is New Islamabad airport Aded?

Is the ICAO/country in there?

No. OPIS, or New Islamabad International is not on the list.

As mentioned before this update is not meant to be a request feature. We always welcome new airport editors to come help complete the vast number of airports still to be done.

So far we have completed 2351 airports from a current list of 26932!

I love how Daytona Beach Int’l (KDAB) has the speedway next to it. It’s perfect👌

I live in Japan and I am extremely grateful that I improved many of the Japanese airports.

Thank you so much for all of your hard work. The IF team is incredible.

Ryan like details lol

In case you were unaware, airports are being added to the library on a daily basis. The complete set of edit airports (and the to-do) airports can be found on this site

You can drill down by country and see what is done and what is still to do. This site is updated each time airport edit is completed. In addition you can drill into each airport and find the spawn locations and taxiway names.

Let me know if you need any help or if you find any errors.

Respectfully

Auto Set Start Airport

Thought i’d add a few things to the layout ;)

Nice Job although most of the airports are airports we don’t often fly too It’s a step forward into making the game even bette :) I’m glad the Hill will be gone at lga

Hi I’m just curious since I don’t have live anymore, has Incheon Terminal 2 been updated by the editing team?

Doesn’t seem like it, next time please just click on the link provided by Kilt above and it’ll help you find your answer. Thanks!

As Matthew says, the satellite image isn’t available to draw over.

Nice one step closer to 3D graphics also just some input KDFW looked great and looks way better.

Currently being reworked

This is not the place to report these kind of issues. Please have a look at the topic below. Thank you! :)

ok thank you
I was looking for this

OPIS will come: