New Scenery Update

Thanks so much for the update guys!

It’s really nice to have another edited airport in Montana! Thanks to whoever redid it:-)

Enjoyed it today, until a layer of weather settled over three rivers. Forced a hasty retreat to rwny32.

1 Like

Oh ya it has been raining for like 2 days now, and then on Easter, the definition of spring it will snow😔

1 Like

Did the IKEA approach Serve you well?

1 Like

@ValXp Thanks for the post. What should I do if I find any issues with airport layouts in Infinite Flight?

1 Like

Use the search feature next time. All I typed in was “airport issues” and a whole index of topics came up. Thanks!

2 Likes

Thank you man @Starley :)

2 Likes

Finally happy that Travis Air Force Base has more than one place to start now

1 Like

If you put it that way… I guess it’s good then 😅

I’m happy about KPIT. Great choice.

1 Like

Is New Islamabad airport Aded?

Is the ICAO/country in there?

No. OPIS, or New Islamabad International is not on the list.

As mentioned before this update is not meant to be a request feature. We always welcome new airport editors to come help complete the vast number of airports still to be done.

So far we have completed 2351 airports from a current list of 26932!

1 Like

I love how Daytona Beach Int’l (KDAB) has the speedway next to it. It’s perfect👌

1 Like

I live in Japan and I am extremely grateful that I improved many of the Japanese airports.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for all of your hard work. The IF team is incredible.

Ryan like details lol

1 Like

In case you were unaware, airports are being added to the library on a daily basis. The complete set of edit airports (and the to-do) airports can be found on this site

You can drill down by country and see what is done and what is still to do. This site is updated each time airport edit is completed. In addition you can drill into each airport and find the spawn locations and taxiway names.

Let me know if you need any help or if you find any errors.

Respectfully

12 Likes

Thought i’d add a few things to the layout ;)

1 Like