New Scenery Update [ Update: Cancelled ]

I have questions about missing waypoints, what percent of real world waypoints are in IF and what percent are missing? Do the devs plan adding missing waypoints?

Nothing very important, just removal of buildings and ATC frequency fixes.

That’s hard to say. There are (probably) millions of waypoints in real life. So the percentage is hard to tell. I do believe that the devs intend to implement every single one of them.

Until that happens, try looking up real world waypoints here:

https://fpltoif.com/waypoint

Great job guys! Thanks for your hard work! May I ask what was fixed or changed at KEWR?

It was redone by @Nathan.

Ooh I might have to check this out

I do know a few gates were missing.

A number of good GA airports to enjoy too! 50r was my first airport to edit. Woo hoo.

Brilliant Job Guys! Would love to see more improvements in Indian airports and more fixes / Nav aids etc

Dush is right. It will also be featured on Wednesday for the ATC schedule. Enjoy it! :)

Airport team u are amazing

Thanks

Great job guys!

A bit angry no PVD…

But still great job!

Thank you guys. Enormously grateful for the work put in.

Sadly EG10 seems to be missing.

I’m sure PVD is coming eventually, especially with Project New England

Nice work, Infinite Flight team!

OMG just noticed this!!! 100% going to be the first airport I fly!

Angry? At least KPVD is edited…

Yes it may not exactly match the current real life version of it but it’s still detailed enough for you to use.

Please have some patience, it’s not like Infinite Flight will disappear forever tomorrow. I have a life, as well as other editors, and cannot edit 24/7. It will be updated soon, I promise. Remember that there’s still other airports in the New England region that are not even edited yet. Those are priority right now. :)

Thank you guys. Great job. :)

I don’t really mean angry, more like disappointed. You are doing great though!

Aww, one of my airport listed in Best Island Airport!