New Runway! @ VOBL

Very Exciting News!!!

VOBL (Bengaluru Kempegowda International Airport) has recently built a new runway, and it has just been added to Infinite Flight!!

Bengaluru has been a fast growing airport in India, and despite not being a hub for Air India, it receives many international flights from places such as Singapore, London, Frankfurt, and Dubai!! Over the years, as passenger traffic has grown, the airport saw fit to add a second runway (27L/09R). This runway has existed IRL for some time but it was not in IF . . . UNTIL NOW!!

Thank you to the Infinite Flight Airport Editing Team!

35 Likes

This is pretty cool!

1 Like

Amazing. Last time I flew there like 2 weeks ago it wasn’t there. Great to hear!

1 Like

I was wondering when this would be added. Very glad to see it’s finally here and my future home airport is fully realistic! This calls for a flight 😁

1 Like

Aha, my home! I’m glad they added the second runway, much more easier for me to create events there :)

4 Likes

I’m planning to create an event just to celebrate this new runway!!

2 Likes

Wow that is really cool! I’ll try to go fly there sometime!

1 Like

This is so exciting, was just controlling there recently and had to make sure you were talking about the same airport, haha. Very nice looking airport, I love it!

1 Like

All thanks to the great @Claudio 😁

4 Likes

Nice!! Suddenly realized this when I flown into VOBL From doha Last Saturday :D

1 Like

I’m so excited about it, I’m going to create an event just for this lol. I’ve flown in and out of VOBL so many times and it deserves more recognition.

1 Like

Everyone landing on 27L spending 20 minutes to taxi to parking : 😅🤬

It seems as though they left a significant amount for more terminals… very cool to see how they plan in advance😁

2 Likes

😏

2 Likes

Yes, a new terminal is actually being constructed

1 Like

That seems normal 😂

2 Likes

Imagine how long it would take to taxi from 27L to the gates…

1 Like

I honestly think that this could be a IFATC Hub soon with the airport expanding ngl

1 Like

Amazing! I flew EDDF-VOBL with the LH-748i a couple of weeks ago, and I had to land on the wrong runway!!😆

Can’t wait to actually be realistic at VOBL! Amazing job IFAET!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.