New Routes to Fly

Hello IFC! I’ve been wanting to spice up my routes lately. Recently I’ve just been flying to the same airports over and over again. I really want to try some cool ones around Europe as there are so many 3D airports there and also in Asia and the Middle East. I would love some suggestions on some cool 3D airports I should fly to! Thanks :D

1 Like

@Hobbes778 I have a suggestion Southwest Airlines Santa Barbara to Las Vegas

3 Likes

Lufthansa flys FRA-ALA in the A330-300 a few times a week, I find it to be a cool route that I just found out about a few weeks ago going between Europe and Asia. Both airports are 3D as well.

1 Like

What airport is ALA?

Hello! Here’s some routes I’d suggest:
RCKH-VHHH (Cathay A333/Dragon A321)
WSSS-NWWW (Aircalin A339)
ZYTX-KLAX (China Southern A333)
LOWW-VTBS (Austrian B772)
LSGG-ZBAA (Air china A333)
LEBL-ZBAA (Air China A333)
LTFM-EHAM (Turkish B738)
EDDM-LLBG (El Al B738)
@Hobbes778 - ALA Airport is Almaty.

2 Likes

Thanks! Definitely gonna do these!

1 Like

Vancouver to Bangkok or Singapore.
Rome to Nosy Be
Buenos Aires to SAWH

1 Like

Frankfurt to Copenhagen

1 Like

Almaty / UAAA

3 Likes

try manchester to tivat, EGCC-LYTV. thomas cook a321 is what flew this until they went out of business. landing in LYTV is very challenging and there is always a very strong crosswind going right across the runway

1 Like

What are some short-medium haul routes with Lufthansa A340?

Geography was a boring word when I was a kid. With IF, for me anyway, geography is fun! Family members want to know why I know so clearly one country is just north west of another etc.

Sorry, but I love these questions!

1 Like

KATL to KMIA

2 Likes

I don’t think there are any short or medium haul flights on Lufthansa A340-600. The shortest flight I could find is Munich to Boston on Lufthansa A346

1 Like

Fly from Istanbul,Turkey to Dhaka,Bangladesh with Turkish A330-300.

1 Like

London Gatwick to Innsbruck in TUI 737.

2 Likes

Another interesting TUI Route is BIKF-EGKK, also with the B738

1 Like