New routes I want to fly!

Hello, my nickname is Taz (as you can tell) I’ve been playing Infinite Flight for years now and I want new fun/discovery routes to fly. I usually fly in and out of BOS, CDG, JFK, FRA, SDQ, PUJ, and DEN. I’m grade 3, so I was hoping you guys could suggest me new routes to fly. I honestly do not care if they are performed in the real world. So if you guys can help out and drop suggestions or your favorite route to fly I’d highly appreciate it!

I’m currently flying from IST-FRA Lufthansa Cargo 777F, will be landing 1h 33min. My call sign is, 9N-KFS. Anyways I hope this reaches some people, like I said drop suggestions or your favorite route. Thank you!
*EDIT: Short hauls or long haul flight suggestions are appreciated !

5 Likes

Do you prefer short hops or Long hauls?

I have a list for both categories

2 Likes

Both! I forgot to add that to the topic haha whoops, but yes I’d appreciate both please!

1 Like

U.S routes

From Seattle KSEA

SEA-PDX :30
SEA-YVR :25
SEA-RDM :45
SEA-EUG :50
SEA-MFR 1:00
SEA-BOI 1:15
SEA-IDA 1:40
SEA-JAC 2:00
SEA-SLC 2:00
SEA-SFO 1:45
SEA-SMF 1:35
SEA-LAS 2:10
SEA-LAX 2:45
SEA-SAN 3:00
SEA-PHX 3:15
SEA-DEN 2:45
SEA-ABQ 3:00
SEA-DFW 3:30
SEA-IAH 3:45
SEA-ORD 4:00
SEA-JFK 5:00
SEA-DCA 5:00
SEA-CLT 5:00
SEA-HNL 5:00
SEA-OGG 5:00
SEA-MIA 6:00
SEA-CUN 6:00

3 Likes

My favorites

PHX-FLG
SFO-PSP
DAL-HOU
LAX-VIE
OSL-BRG
LGW-DUB
RIX-TLL

2 Likes

Long Haul Flights:

KLAX-LIRF 777-200 Alitalia
KLAX-LFPG 777-200 Air France
EFHK-KJFK A330-300 Finnair
SCEL-LIRF 777-200 Alitalia
EHAM-KJFK 787-9 KLM
KSFO-EHAM 787-10 KLM

Short Haul Flights:

VIDP-VQPR A319 Drukair
EGKK-LOWI A321 Swiss
EGLL-EHAM E175 KLM Cityhopper (Upon new E-jets release)
EGLL-LFPG E190 Air France HOP! (Upon new E-jets release)

1 Like

Try a KJFK to WSSS route and try flying KJFK to KLAX the “wrong way” so over Africa and Asia (with a 777LR)

2 Likes

The SEA-CUN looks interesting 👀 but I’m already gonna do a flight tonight FRA-CUN. Definitely doing that one next week!

Thank you !! Much appreciated, I’m gonna do one of these flights next week!

1 Like

Oh I’m definitelyyyyy doing SCEL-LIRF ! Been wanting to fly to LIRF lately just never got around to it. You gave me a good flight plan! Thank you !!

1 Like

I like these routes and vice versa

Instanbul, Turkey to Dublin, Ireland

Turkey to Saudi Arabia

Japan to Singapore

Miami to Cuba

KHOU to Midway

My fave PUJ Routes
PUJ-MIA
PUJ-FLL
PUJ-ATL
PUJ-JFK
PUJ-EWR
PUJ-DEN
PUJ-YYZ
PUJ-YUL
PUJ-LHR
PUJ-CDG
PUJ-MAD

1 Like

Hey!

Best thing to do is to go onto flightradar24 at your favorite/selected airports and check where certain aircraft/airlines are off to and decide from there! :)

Cheers, Rye.

1 Like

I actually haven’t done this in so long I didn’t even think about it😭 thank you for reminding!!

1 Like

PUJ-MIA is beautiful scenic flight, I need to CDG-PUJ instead. I love arriving into the Caribbean whether than flying out. Thank you!!

Anytime :)

1 Like

Middle Eastern and European regions make for good short to Medium haul flight:

I’d recommend:

Heathrow to Istanbul In TA A330
Manchester to Rome EasyJet A320
Dubai to Jeddah Saudia A330
Cairo to Abu Dhabi Egyptair 777

And pretty much any other routes in the region but those are my personal favourites ⬆️

1 Like

EGLL-RJTT B777-300ER British Airways

VABB-OMDB 787-8 Indian Airlines

VRMM-OMDB B777-300ER Emirates Airlines

KIAD-KSFO B777-200ER United Airlines

KDEN-KDFW B737 Southwest

OTHH-KDFW B777-200LR Qatar Airways

1 Like

Hi Taz! If you don’t know what route to fly on, and you have enough time to fly on a weekly basis. I strongly recommend you join a virtual airline to start with. You can find application information on ifvarb.com. Most of the virtual airlines post weekly routes, and all those routes have controllers featured at either the departure or arrival airports. If you want to fly in and out of the United States, you can consider United virtual, Delta Virtual, and American Virtual. If you are looking for airlines that host a lot of events, I recommend UPS, FedEx, Qantas, and AFKLM. All the virtual airlines or virtual groups use discord to communicate, and you can definitely ask people in the server for group flights and everything. I’m currently having a lot of fun flying for the virtual airlines. If you have any questions regarding joining a VA(virtual airline) definitely feel free to DM me!

My recommendations

Short-Medium hauls
RJTT-VHHH
VHHH-WSSS
WSSS-WADD
OTHH-OMDB
EKCH-ESSA
EGLL-LTFM
FACT-FAOR
KLAX-KSFO
CYVR-CYYZ
KSFO-PHNL
YSSY-NZAA
NZAA-NZQN
ZBAA-ZUCK

Long hauls
VHHH-CYVR
KLAX-LSZH
LSZH-FIMP
WSSS-EDDF
EHAM-KSEA
EHAM-KJFK
EHAM-TNCA
LFPG-RJTT
RJTT-EGLL
ZBAA-KLAX
YSSY-WSSS
KLAX-NTAA
WSSS-NZCH
OJAI-KJFK
LEMD-KMIA
RPLL-KLAX
OMAA-EGCC

Ultra long hauls
WSSS-KJFK
WSSS-CYVR
FAOR-KATL
YSSY-KLAX
OMDB-KLAX
OTHH-KLAX
VHHH-KBOS

Enjoy flying!

1 Like

I’ve done two of these routes, will do Cairo to Dubai again sometime next month!