New record for IF

Hello everyone .
I’m thinking to talk about New record no one reached before .
It’s flight time ( 90 days ) I will show you my record and I wish all of you do same .
My record is 2015 H and 18 MN

✌🏻

40 Likes

That’s amazing! I’ve done the math and there are 2,160 hours in 90 days. Per those 90 days, you flew 93% of the total time. Congratulations!

9 Likes

Keep the hard work pro💪🏼🥸

2 Likes

Wtf?! 😂😅 That’s double the time I have in total 😂

3 Likes

Thank you dear .
That’s mean 154 hours missing .
😱😱😱😱😱

2 Likes

I’m so horrible, I can’t even, I just can’t be good!! :( nice job though, I wish I had the time to do so :(

2 Likes

Try to fly more dear .
😅

1 Like

Thank you bro .
you not to far behind me .
✌🏻

No you are not horrible dear .
But you don’t do your best .
Thank you by the way .
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

You make my 500ish hours in 90 days look childish.

2 Likes

Try your best my friend and you will broke my record .
☺️

154 hours behind. Slacking man. 😂 jk

1 Like

you have more hours in the last 90 days than those I have in general

1 Like

Wow. @iidvdii, you’re the king 👑

I don’t even have 500 hours in the 90 day lol

1 Like

My hours are mostly reduced becuase of me being on the ground a lot, since unlike @iidvdii I like a lot of shorter hauls 🙇‍♂️😂. (I have 1,668)

Great flying as always, it always amazes me how many hours you have! 👏

1 Like

The “dear” make it funny to me 😂 I now love being called dear for no reason now, and it’s not I don’t try hard enough, just don’t have the time with school work, and other things, but I’m still laughing at the dear

2 Likes

Uff… How’s your device? 😅

Ps: Congrats man 🎊

1 Like

@iidvdii, very impressive getting over 2000 hours in 90 days.
The thing is…you don’t really take ‘proper’ long haul flights, you just let your plane arrive at the destination and you’ll be going round in circles burning off the excess fuel while you are asleep and then take control when you are awake first thing & land. Then you just repeat the cycle as above😂
Nonetheless, it’s a very impressive record that I don’t think anyone would dare do to match or better it in 90 days… all I can say wow

1 Like

I have that total…

Very good work! At the end of the day I hope to be the same! for now I only have 4150 flight hours and 900 hours in 90 days

1 Like