New Pricing?

Hi I used to play this and the price was around £4.99. I don’t want all the pro features; just to play online. Is there something I am doing wrong here?

There are new pricings after the globabl update. You now got the entire globe and all aircrafts for some extra money

1 Like

With the release of global the prices have topped of with higher price of pay. This means getting all aircraft in duration of your pro subscription for free if subscription is purchased…

It’s the pro subscription(the live version of global).
With it you get access to:

• All aircrafts
  • The whole world
  • Realistic weather
  • ATC
  • Multiplayer

It has three subscription plans

• $9.99 for 1 month
  • $49.99 for 6 months
  • $79.99 for 1 year

All the subscription modes have the above features.

6 Likes

Yes I understand that. But I ONLY want to play online I don’t need all the extra stuff and it’s not free because you’re paying extra for it.

1 Like

Unfortunantly, that cannot be done. You will just have to settle with the current ones. Pro subscriptions

The prices did increase because of global.

There is no such option right now. The old subscriptions are not comparable to what you get now, like the whole world + real satellite imagery etc etc.

4 Likes

You can’t just fly online with the new pricing model for a good reason. Imagine ATC is active at an airport in a region. If you are vectored by Approach they don’t know where the region ends for you (good examples for this are Denver or Tampa) and you could crash. To allow „only online“ FDS would need to run additional servers for non-Global users as a consequence which would increase costs and lower the traffic since it would spread over six servers

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.