NEW POLL - What Continent Do You Play Infinite Flight

I always notice all expert server act typically always closes at 0600 Zulu, meaning that we probably have few players in Asia. To test this theory, please take the poll below. Maybe if I’m right, IF will start advertising the game in Asia, and make this a much more global community.

SO, SOMEHOW I MANAGED TO FORGET AN ENTIRE continent, and I can’t edit the above one. Please now use the one below. Thank you.😬

• North America
  • South America
  • Africa
  • Asia
  • Europe
  • Australia

0 voters

8 Likes

I don’t think you needed to make a new one. You could’ve just added it to the old one.

6 Likes

There some weird rule where you can’t edit a poll after 5 minutes. Believe me… I tried😵😬

Apparently only 11 people have actually been born in Antarctica, so that’s definitely off the list😂

2 Likes

But what if all 11 of those people are on IF? BTW PM me for the story on why that happened.

2 Likes

If this is the new poll I suggest getting the other one closed

2 Likes

I have flagged the other one.

3 Likes

Your hypothesis of barely anyone from Asia seems to be correct so far.

2 Likes

HEY WE DON’T DISCRIMINATE! IF ANYONE HERE WAS BORN IN ANTARCTICA, LET ME KNOW I’LL MAKE A NEW POLL😂

clearly I’m joking😂

6 Likes

Thanks appreciate it

Why, just why? 🤔

2 Likes

This should be a rather interesting poll I’ll stay updated on this one

1 Like

THE FBI AND INFINITE FLIGHT LLC WANT TO KNOW YOUR LOCATION!!!
Yeah, so GIVE IT TO US.

3 Likes

By asking which continent I’m from, are you thenh asking where I’m born or where I currently live?

Current location I believe. you can tell us your birth continent here if you so desire.

Discourse, I believe, has our IP addresses so they basically know where we live. Except that info isn’t open to the public. And we’re out here finding out what continent we’re all from 😂

continents are pretty big…😂

1 Like

If it’s the FBI then they should know if you are in the USA

Ok… even though they have no power outside of the USA.

Correct, which is why it’s always hard to find traffic and ATC when I’m free to fly, anyway, 👋 from Hong Kong!

1 Like