New Plane support

Please help support me in getting the Boeing 777-240ER it is very important to me and i really want to use it, i would most appreciate it if all you fellow enjoyers of this wonderful app would help me. Thank you

Are you sure you don’t want the 777-280ER… The 290ER is the really awesome version but it’s top secret so no data can be found…

The 777-254LR is available for purshase to those with less than 10 violations…

2 Likes

I think 777-240ER is still the best, I would appreciate it if you but in some votes for it, thank you

I thought you’d catch my satire but I can assure you there is no such thing as the B-777-240. When you see things like 240/222/236/ these are customer numbers for Boeing. Each customer has a different set up and that’s what the numbers correspond to. The only other different 777-200 is the 777-2LR which essentially is already un the game as the freighter version is a 200LR with different weight configurations. The 300 is the only other variant and it’s also in I.F. Thus I don’t think you’ll see anymore 777s.

1 Like

@Heavydriver you seem to be forgetting the 777-9 and 777-X, although they are still in development and I don’t think any orders have been placed on those just yet :)

1 Like

enter link description here

“Takes a deep breath”

Please re read my post above… 240 is Pakistan Airlines Customer number. 2 for 777-200, 40 is their customer number when they call boieng for support.

PIA: uh hello Boeing we need a new right engine for our 777

Boeing: what is your customer number Sir?

PIA: It is 240

Boeing: Roger, so you need a GE-90-94B engine for which side again?

Does this explain it better?

United is 222
Omni is 266
Delta is 232

So can we agree that your airplane is already in Infinite flight?

Thankyou, now I completely understand, I appreciate you explaining it.

1 Like

You almost got it. the customer number is the last 2 digits, not the last 3. The first number denotes subtype.

@Danman
240 is Pakistan Airlines Customer number. 2 for 777-200, 40 is their customer number when they call boieng for support.

^^^^^^^^I said that above ^^^^^^^^^

See above. I was reading that part. Didn’t read the entire thing. My bad.

No worries

@Bryan_Gainey

Minor correction here: The Boeing 777-9 and the Boeing 777X are the same thing-The 777X program has the -8 and the -9 variants (Both have orders by the way)

I hope that the 777-9 is added someday-Have a hell of a time trying to steer the plane on the ground!

Best, Boeing707