New phone not

I bought a new phone and when I want to install the game it says your device is not compatible with the version how to solve this

Device:Xiaomi redmi note 10 5g
Operating system:MIUI 12.07 android 11

Are you able to tell us your new phone model using this?

Is that like a Samsung? Cause if it is, then that phone model is roughly 2-3 years old. I don’t know about Infinite Flight specifically, but I do know that some game developers are starting to phase out compatibility for older phone types.

it should be working as your chipset is 64bit and you are on android 11.

Have you tried a reboot?

that phone is from Xiaomi and came out last year

1 Like

Oh, never mind then! I’ve never heard of Xiaomi.

Do you maybe have the Chinese version of the phone?

Xiaomi redmi note 10 5g
Android 11

Hello there!

This alert will show if your device does not support the latest update of Infinite Flight, or if your device is not Google Play Protect certified.

The following steps will help you determine this:

1. Ensure your device meets the minimum device requirements (General | Infinite Flight). If it doesn’t, then you will not be able to update Infinite Flight to the latest version.

2. Check to see if your device is Google Play Protect certified. You can do this by opening the Google Play Store, tap on Main Menu → Settings and check “Play Protect certification” under “About” (should say “Device is certified”).

If your device is not certified, this is because Google cannot validate the security or compatibility status of your device.

Ensure the following:
Your device’s bootloader is locked.

Your device has the latest official software update from your manufacturer.

Your device is on the list of Google Play’s support devices (Supported devices - Google Play Help - Google Support)

You can read more on the Google Support website here:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.