New Pacific Airlines 757-200

Northern Pacific Airways 757-200

On 01/18/22, Northern Pacific Airways, an upcoming airline based out of Anchorage, Alaska, had an event revealing their brand new 752 livery!

Photo Credits

This livery is certainly a unique one featuring a cockpit mask never seen on a 752. I really love the look. The scheme also features green and blue winglets. This is also their first aircraft delivered being registered as N627NP!

About Northern Pacific Airways

Northern Pacific Airways is the one of the newest long haul startup airlines having a base out of Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (PANC). The airline plans on flying to select destinations such as Las Vegas (I’m very excited), California, Florida, Texas. They will also be flying to Asian destinations such as Japan and South Korea!

NPA expects to have 12 752’s making up their total fleet with 9 being purchased from American Airlines. It’s a low-cost carrier with a similar motive to Icelandair.

Ive seen this before and boi does the scheme look cool. Gonna See if I can clear a vote soon.

3 Likes

Definitely voting for this, I love the idea of this airline and this livery looks amazing! I’ve also been on this exact plane when it used to belong to AA!

2 Likes

Just voted, hope to see this soon.

1 Like

OK, that is a pretty cool livery tho. Gives me Airbus Factory Carbon Fibre vibes

1 Like

For me, it’s a really cool livery in that it’s unusual for an airline. It looks like it came off the livery creation/redesign thread and that’s a compliment.

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing this in the air!

2 Likes

You got the link?

2 Likes

I would love to have this livery added! I’m out of votes though…

2 Likes

Voted for it as I would love to see this in game

2 Likes

I would love to see this unique livery soon! 😍

2 Likes

Voted. This would be great

2 Likes

I know right! The first time I saw this I swore it must’ve been an A321XLR, and at first glance it certainly gives that impression. Still have to convince myself that’s a 752! 😀

2 Likes

They might in fact purchase some A321XLRs in future since there’s no Boeing alternative on the market currently. Also the 757 orders are from AerSale Inc but brought from American Airlines and their average age is around 23 years old.

3 Likes

Yeah, annoyingly, that contributes to mentally registering this as an A321. Can’t wait to see what Boeing brings to the market!

2 Likes

Northern Pacific Airways Boeing 757-200.

4 Likes

Keep Voting 🗳

2 Likes

I don’t understand being based out of ANC and then taking in a 757 of all the aircraft you could start with, wouldn’t starting as a cargo airline be better if you were in ANC?

1 Like

Like the paint scheme, going to try to free a vote

3 Likes

Anchorage is actually pretty nice in demand, it’s the largest airport in Alaska in which the state itself has a ton of natural beauty. Hundreds of miles of mountain ranges and wilderness is a great example.

In addition, 757’s are a cheaper option for them at the moment, they carry a solid amount of passengers too. It’s a good start but surely they’ll upgrade their fleet in the coming years.

1 Like