New Official Nonstop Virtual Airlines Group Fleet Trailer

Hello IFC! I am very proud to announce that I finished working on the Fleet Trailer for the second largest VA in Infinite Flight! Today’s video is the brand new official Nonstop Virtual Airlines Group (that represents the Lufthansa Group in Infinite Flight) Fleet Trailer.
Drop feedback down below and/or rate it in the poll below!

Stay Safe

~Maximilian1805/Mobile Aviation

0 voters

(Image is the Link)

30 Likes
THAT IS INCREDIBLE!!!

What can I say? That is incredible. The effort that was put into it. Especially with the A320’s. The music, the editing. Everything. That is something to be proud of. Incredible job :)

4 Likes

Thanks a lot! I tried to improve my editing over the course of the recent weeks and I am glad that it seems to work! I know literally everybody uses this phrase, but I really can’t thank you enough for such kind feedback! This is really what keeps me going! Thanks again and have a nice day!

~Maximilian

1 Like

I am confused what airlines are in Nonstop?

1 Like

Wow well done! Can I please apply some where?

1 Like

The Nonstop Virtual Group represents the Lufthansa Group. Normally the Lufthansa Group would consist out of Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Swiss, Air Dolomiti and Eurowings. Because Swiss has its own VA and AirDolomiti doesn’t have is livery in IF yet, NSV consists out of Eurowings, Lufthansa, Brussels and Austrian Airlines. The part with the codeshares probably confused you a bit. Codeshares are other airlines which aren’t part of NSV but partnered with NSV so that the pilots of NSV can also fly the routes of their partners/codeshares.

I hope you understand this better now, if not just ask me if you want

~Mobile Aviation

4 Likes

You can find the link here:

Also it’s under the YT video or look at our website

or the VA thread in the IFC

~Mobile Aviation

2 Likes

Thanks for your kind feedback! I appreciate it!

1 Like

This is incredible. Absolutely stunning. I’m speechless.

Glad to see my favorite VA producing amazing content!

1 Like

Submited an application

2 Likes

Beautiful Trailer Max. Credit to NSV 🙂

1 Like

Amazing video I love it! Of course after I spent quite a few minutes very confused cause I couldn’t find a link. 🤦🏼‍♂️😂

That video was amazing! So glad to be apart of NSV!

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like
  1. You can’t just declare that.
  1. Great fleet!
1 Like

Great! See you there!

Thank you so much! I appreciate it

We got the confirmation by IFVARB that we have the second most members :)

Thanks for your kind feedback!

1 Like

Me too ;) I am glad you liked it!

1 Like

Well All you.

1 Like