New Official Nonstop Virtual Airline Group Trailer

Good day Infinite Flight Community!
It has been quite some time since I published my last video, to be exact more than half a year. That’s why I am even more delighted to present the new official @LuftyVirtual Airline Group Trailer to you!

The total editing time was about a week. Programs utilized in this project are Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop. Most scenes were captured in Solo, but some also in Multiplayer.

Feedback of any kind is highly appreciated!

Website | Apply

57 Likes

Love it! Music and editing was great!!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot! Glad my efforts payed off :D

2 Likes

Absolutely stunning video! Excellent job @anon2996007!

3 Likes

Thank you very much! Your kind words are greatly appreciated!

2 Likes

Such a wonderful trailer Max, it’s really a good things for the image of NonStop Virtual

3 Likes

Thanks @Baba ! It’s great to have you onboard this VA!

2 Likes

Thanks for all the support everybody! This is what keeps me doing such time intensive projects! Thank you so much!

1 Like

Very proud to be a graphic designer with you guys! Such talent and skill. Good work.

2 Likes

WOW! Incredible video and editing skills! Thanks for the share :D

2 Likes

Thank you :D Glad you liked it! 👍

I am also glad that you recently joined my graphics department! Looking forward to a bright future!

1 Like

Awesome trailer! Can’t wait to see what NSV has to offer us in the future!

2 Likes

Cool video and very nice editing!

2 Likes

Really good trailer :)

2 Likes

Really good!

2 Likes

Thank you Dan :)

1 Like

Thanks guys for those nice words! You can’t imagine how happy you make me ☺️😌

@999aviation @Fung_Sum-sum

2 Likes

Let’s hope for the brightest of the brightest futures! I hope to contribute to bringing the VA back to the biggest VA in the game like it was before the restructuring… Thanks for the kind feedback :D

I’m very picky when it comes to editing ext in all forms… I must say you guys smashed it out the park! Keep up the fantastic work!

3 Likes