NEW - Official Discord - A New Infinite Flight Pro Subscriber Perk

Now I have to renew my pro subscription because I have FOMO lol. 😩

Will there be a Discord integration like in your Discord status you can see if someone is playing Infinite Flight?

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for this, wohoo!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Help with navigation

Wow nice idea !

1 Like

This is actually a very good question which is something we’ve discussed.
Unfortunately, it’s not technically possible at this time. Discord don’t offer the technical possibility to pick up “activites” on cell phones / tablets at this time.

7 Likes

This is so sad.

1 Like

Hey there. Can you elaborate on what’s making you feel sad about this?

2 Likes

Nah I just wanted to see it so I thought it would be cool.

1 Like

Wait, this isn’t some sort of April Fools prank? Probably the first time I’ve seen a Discord server where you have to pay money to chat.

6 Likes

Well you have to pay the first class fare to get that glassware 🤷‍♂️ The intent of this Discord server is to be a benefit for Pro subs. Personally, I think that’s quite neat but I can’t speak for others.

2 Likes

I think it’s great. Gives users a way of chatting in a less formal way.

2 Likes

So sad, This is for infinite flight pro, Hopefully can for non-pro too

2 Likes

If you are referring to your “Landings in the last 90 days” count, it automatically decreases when a landing of yours reaches the 90 days mark. So the landings you did 3 months ago are now removed from that count, hence the decrease of the landing count.

1 Like

This is epic and is there a main chat for this server

1 Like

I can’t access a main chat

1 Like

Please ensure your Discord account is linked to Infinite Flight from the account settings page, then follow the instructions provided in the announcements channel. Thanks!

3 Likes

Ok will do thx

1 Like

Cool! Wish I had Pro and Discord

1 Like

Well it’s a perk. It is the same in real life. If you want to use the gym, pay the membership!