NEW - Official Discord - A New Infinite Flight Pro Subscriber Perk

The moment we have been waiting for

Awesome! I’ve been looking forward to this for a very long time!

1 Like

i was the reason why discord was banned in the first place

Great! Two things I love, Discord and IF! Will be joining as soon as I have the option

You seem awfully proud of that.

Right on! Just gets better and better! H-APPY

I’ve been using infinite flight for years level 4. With very many flight hours however when I check flight time status. It’s no longer logging in landing counts. Its going down daily. Even with daily perfection landings. So what’s happening?

Only thing I’d say is I hope this doesn’t lead to finger pointing

BTW is it intended that non-official events will get less traffic because only official events are on the discord and this drives people away from the ifc?

I can’t get in the discord server. When I click “accept invite” it says to register, but I already have an account since it is linked. When I click the “I already have an account” button it says: “safari cannot open the page because the address is invalid”.

If that fails, try joining via the link below, it should work automatically and give you access :)

Excellent looking forward to joining

That is in no way the intent. 🙂 Users are encouraged to keep creating events on the forum (it’s also the only place we’ll choose for official ones).

1 Like

Actually are there plans to link IF’s community event calendar into discord?
I just prefer events that don’t cause huge lineups

I had had this idea for IF users two years ago about this new function. But, nobody accepted my idea!

Joan

1 Like

Yay a Discord server!

Thank you very much for this, staff! I’m sure it’ll be lots of fun!

Edit: as predicted

31 Likes

I run the #support category now. Mine, and only mine.

3 Likes

I’d run while it’s still time

4 Likes

Finally! I’ve been waiting for this for so long, can’t wait to interact with the community even more! See you guys there :D

Official IF Discord Server, that’s awesome!

Definitely been a long time coming!

Memes allowed?