NEW - Official Discord - A New Infinite Flight Pro Subscriber Perk

Coincidentally, my Discord user name is also Captain JJ…

So now my final form is complete!😁

4 Likes

I’ve just linked my account and I still don’t have full access to the server. What should I do?

2 Likes

That’s a great surprise!! Good job team!. Will we have our IFC name if we link with Discord?

3 Likes

Wow this looks awesome!!

2 Likes

The IFC name isn’t synced right now, since people don’t need the IFC to join Discord. We may expand on that in the future!

3 Likes

Great that there is an official IF Discord Server now. Lets have a fun time there.

3 Likes

If anybody isn’t able to join via iOS, try joining via the link below, it should work automatically and give you access:

14 Likes

That’s awesome.

1 Like

That is amazing news.

1 Like

AYOO les go!

1 Like

The moment we have been waiting for

Awesome! I’ve been looking forward to this for a very long time!

1 Like

i was the reason why discord was banned in the first place

Great! Two things I love, Discord and IF! Will be joining as soon as I have the option

You seem awfully proud of that.

Right on! Just gets better and better! H-APPY

I’ve been using infinite flight for years level 4. With very many flight hours however when I check flight time status. It’s no longer logging in landing counts. Its going down daily. Even with daily perfection landings. So what’s happening?

Only thing I’d say is I hope this doesn’t lead to finger pointing

BTW is it intended that non-official events will get less traffic because only official events are on the discord and this drives people away from the ifc?

I can’t get in the discord server. When I click “accept invite” it says to register, but I already have an account since it is linked. When I click the “I already have an account” button it says: “safari cannot open the page because the address is invalid”.

If that fails, try joining via the link below, it should work automatically and give you access :)

Excellent looking forward to joining